Vegan looking to make ALL FRIENDS

Options
Vegan here with an open food diary. I would love anyone and everyone to add me, regardless of what you eat. Actually omnivorous eaters with open diaries give me ideas on the veg options I can use to recreate those meals as well, I love stalking all diaries haha. Other veg eaters with open diaries would be awesome too. Always welcome to new friends who have any questions about veg options and stuff if you want to incorporate more plant based options into your diet. I love making new friends and chatting with people. I'm not preachy, you do you lol. But I love questions about my lifestyle! On top of that I'm looking to lose around 70lbs. Been vegan for two years and no it doesn't automatically make you skinny, there's lots of vegan junk food options (MY FAVORITE) but I'm trying to eat better ;) I have a wedding coming up in a year. Gonna lose this weight! More friends would be awesome! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• meaganmuth
    meaganmuth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Vegans unite!
  • allaraarden
    allaraarden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yep me too! Everyone add me!
  • faith_suzzette
    faith_suzzette Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Add me too, please! :smile:
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    am always interested in new foods and LOVE talking about foods. Am firmly an omnivore but enjoy a range of foods including 'vegetarian' and 'vegan' foods - lentils, beans, tofu etc. Always looking to expand my repertoire and like filling up on lovely veggies.

My diary is open but not sure you'd learn a lot from it - I've been taking recipes from the Hellofresh website lately and making some of them, they have some really simple and yummy ideas (usually with a meat addition but you could adjust them) - so for example today for lunch I have bulgur wheat with grated carrot and apple, with a dressing made from olive oil, chili and spring onions. I also found a fabulous recipe with couscous mixed with orange juice, olive oil and parsley.

I'm a big fan of Persian dishes which tend to be plant-based