Whats for dinner?

Options
katieannd
katieannd Posts: 66 Member
Sitting at work trying to make a grocery list for dinner, but have NO idea what to have!

Any ideas? I am hoping for EASY :)

Replies

• monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Monterrey(sp) Chicken!!
    Tender Grilled Chicken, Low Calories BBQ Sauce brushed over the chicken topped with, Grilled Peppers, Sliced Tomato, Chives or Green Onion and Light Cheese melted on top
    Oh so Yummy!!!
  • RoxMyWorld
    RoxMyWorld Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im having grilled chicken ceasar salad!! I cant wait, very yummy! I also love Veggie and chicken stor fry, that was yesterdays!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    stir fry-chicken and mixed veggies. I use a store-bought stir fry sauce but there's lots of easy recipes online if you want to make your own. I will serve it with brown rice.
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My favorite dinner so far has been sauteed summer squash (cut up, coated in EVOO, salt, pepper, and garlic) and broiled salmon (coated in EVOO and lemon and pepper seasoning). Super good and good for you!
  • HeatherScottTN
    HeatherScottTN Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    REAL EASY.... Stop by a grocery that has the rotisserie baked whole chicken.... ready to eat (take the skin off for less calories), fix a big green salad (no cheese or very little, and light dressing), and maybe cook some whole grain brown rice (they even have those packets you can microwave if you need it fast and easy and not heating up your kitchen by cooking...

Good luck and enjoy your evening
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :smile: BLT with some avacodo... :) Oscar mayer fully cooked bacon microwave for a min and bam it is done and so good!
    Edit: 6slices-105 calories
  • bahamamama2
    Options
    Swedish meatballs with gravy (Heinz fat free savory beef) whole wheat egg noodles and steamed veggies.
  • slheflinVA
    slheflinVA Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    BBQ Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas & pineapple for around 415 calories.
  • FitnessElle
    FitnessElle Posts: 109
    Options
    Fish tacos -- grilled halibut ( seasoned with lemon juice, light EVOO, sea salt and pepper), corn tortilla, homemade salsa, and diced red cabbage.