Trying to live without killing myself

Options
I'm on weight loss journey but I've lost 31lbs all my self, but it is hard.. No one I know exercises or wants to even discuss it.. I work out alone although my 12 year old does walk w me sometimes.. I feel alone and often wish I had support groups...

Replies

• anthonylouden1985
    Options
    Feel free to add me for any support or advice. I have had many years experience in different forms of sports and fitness.
  • jacintadibble
    jacintadibble Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Mrs Martin, you have done brilliantly by yourself and joining myfitnesspal will give you the opportunity to chat to others in your situation. Keep up the good work and feel free to contact me.
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    This place is awesome for that! I don't think anyone gets as excited about this stuff as other people who are doing it too. I think you've come to the right place.
  • solquest1976
    solquest1976 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I admire your resilience & would encourage you to continue your hard work. Add me if you'd like. I'd be happy to cheer you on, sister!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hey girl hey! Welcome! I totally understand, nobody wants to workout I swear and my kid walks with me sometimes, but I think she kinda secretly hates it lol. Congrats on your success thus far, I would totally cheer you on! Feel free to add me! :)
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That's great that you've made such great progress on your own. I'm sorry that people do not want to talk about working out with you. Might I suggest the motivation section of the forum? There you can find lots of people to help you with motivation, in similar situations, and keeping on track.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Look at how strong you are, loosing 31 lbs with no support. Thats fantastic!!!
  • bgdawg76
    bgdawg76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You're amazing for accomplishing as much as you have by yourself! Feel free to add me!
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far!! You have come to the right place for support and encouragement
  • whozeyamama1
    whozeyamama1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job with your weight loss keep it up!!!!
  • OhMyGodAreAllUsernamesTaken
    Options
    Well done on losing all that weight on your own! Feel free to add me, I would love to help you find motivation and keep the progress going :)
  • BuffMom84
    BuffMom84 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome job losing 31 lbs on your own. I couldn't lose weight without any help. Feel free to add me, no one in my house really understands or cares about what I'm doing. It is tough sometimes.