Dance Central break it down

Options
Hi All,

Just wondering what you guys do as far as break it down mode on dance central. Thing is i get hot and sweaty when im doing the break it down so surely its excercise but the calorie counter doesnt count it! do you guys allow a few extra calories burnt, just enter the whole lot as dance or not add it at all.

Thanks all.

x x x

Replies

• jadedm
    jadedm Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have that same problem. Cause I sweat a good while doing the break it down part. I wish they did add that into it ..because we really can't calculate it... I just say log it in as dance...and count how long you were doing the practice mode...enter that in the calorie counter here and it should and hopefully match up.
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't include it, just because I reckon the game overestimates my calories anyway, so it kind of balances it out =)
  • michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    before I got my HRM I logged it as dancing, general. I was always scared to overcount but i know what you mean about sweating!! Good Luck!
  • debbs300384
    Options
    are those heart rate things good??
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm with Michelle.

I log the "Break-It-Down" time as Dancing General.

Love that game!
  • HelloKittyRx
    Options
    are those heart rate things good??

They are amazing! I got a Polar FT4. Now I know how many calories I burn during dance central, riding my bike, going for walks, Zumba. I love the thing. I burn a ton during dance central. About 300 cals in 30 minutes