Making a lifestyle change and looking to drop 100+

Options
rl533010
rl533010 Posts: 11 Member
edited October 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey Everyone,

My name is Rachael! I'm 24 and living in New York City. I'm looking to change my lifestyle and start taking care of me. I've always been bigger and just had accepted it but something recently clicked for me and I'm tired of accepting it. I'm here to change it!!

I'm looking for motivating friends who can support one another through our lifestyles. I'm currently at 260 and my goal is to drop the weight and be at 140. I'm starting an inspiration board, making weekly menus, working out at least 3x a week, and learning to love myself.

If you are on a similar journey please reach out. Let's help one another and change our lifes for the better.

Much Love,
Rach

Replies

• Kmedeiros83
    Kmedeiros83 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty tired of accepting it as well...I feel you
  • RazanMorya
    RazanMorya Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm here to change too! I would love to have motivation friends to help me change as well.
  • becky6323
    becky6323 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm similar here. Just started this lifestyle change and would love to share our journey. I'm 32, mother of 3 and also looking to drop some weight. In the past year I've gained 15 lbs to put me at a max weight of 220.6 and I know I need to make a change since my kids are go go go and I just want to be able to keep up with them. My ultimate goal is to be at a "normal" BMI which would mean I have to lose a minimum of 82.6lbs. Sounds crazy right now but hopefully we can achieve our goals together.
  • Mr_StMartin
    Mr_StMartin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of weeks back and have 200 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I understand exactly where you are coming from. I began my journey after almost losing my dad 6 years ago. At the time, I was 388 pounds. I am almost at 100 pounds lost but have been plateaued for a bit. Its been a long hard road but so worth it. Best of luck to you. Feel free to add me for extra support/motivation
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am on a journey to lose 100lbs! I started in March and I've lost 61lbs so far. 39 more to go! I stated out at 250lbs. Looks like we have similar goals. Add me as a friend and we can motivate each other and get this done!
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose over a hundred pounds to I'm also looking for someone who wants accountability. If you're interested in a weight loss buddy let me know
  • pnollet
    pnollet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose around the 100 pound mark too! I started a month ago with a Hospital sponsored weigh loss program. 4 meal replacement shakes and one meal a day + exercise. So far pretty happy having lost 12 pounds so far. Add me too if you would like.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Happy to support anyone who will give mutual support been here for three years and lost 50 lbs, must offer mutual support as if you don't give support you are unlikely to receive the help you need. Good luck to you all you can do this
  • Eak09
    Eak09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've got about 100 to lose. Sick and tired of being sick, tired and fat.
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Still looking for a weightloss buddy. Agree.sick and tired of being sick and tired
  • luvmylife2016
    luvmylife2016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support buddies feel free to add me. I have a long way to go too!
  • krissyanne8
    krissyanne8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm looking for support too. I've got over 100+ to lose too. Needing a buddy.