Do I look any different ? (Pictures)

Options
KirstyP1995
KirstyP1995 Posts: 6 Member
edited May 2016 in Motivation and Support
gcrocl1di25a.png
First of all excuse the dreadful pictures!

Today is my second week of doing Charlotte Crosby's 3 minute belly blitz workout DVD. The first picture was taken on the first day and the last one today. I'm starting to feel a little disheartened as I feel i'm not looking any different at all.

(The second photo looks a bit different because of the way it was taken I think)

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    No pictures showing.
    I think expecting to see differences in your body after only 1- 2 weeks is unrealistic.
  • CafeKumi
    CafeKumi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I see a slight difference but keep going! You can do this!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Looks the same to me, but changes do not happen overnight and two weeks is very close to overnight! You're going to have to work for it and keep at it!

Additionally, if you want to see if you're actually making changes, take your measurements and go by that.
  • KirstyP1995
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    No pictures showing.
    I think expecting to see differences in your body after only 1- 2 weeks is unrealistic.

Yeah I suppose, it's just when reading the reviews you could notice weight loss after 2 weeks. Guess I'm hoping for too much aha
  • KirstyP1995
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    Looks the same to me, but changes do not happen overnight and two weeks is very close to overnight! You're going to have to work for it and keep at it!

Additionally, if you want to see if you're actually making changes, take your measurements and go by that.

Yeah your right, i'll try doing it that way! Thanks

• KirstyP1995
    Options
    CafeKumi wrote: »
    I see a slight difference but keep going! You can do this!

Thank you!
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    No pictures showing.

Yeah I suppose, it's just when reading the reviews you could notice weight loss after 2 weeks. Guess I'm hoping for too much aha

Oh honey, that's just to sell programs. Any exercise with adequate effort will show progress. You have no idea what those people did to change so much in two weeks. I'm so sure you will see results if you stick with it, just perhaps not that quick. Give it a 2-4 more weeks, them compare that first picture to your body. That's where you'll see definite differences .
  • KirstyP1995
    Options
    brb_2013 wrote: »
    No pictures showing.

Oh honey, that's just to sell programs. Any exercise with adequate effort will show progress. You have no idea what those people did to change so much in two weeks. I'm so sure you will see results if you stick with it, just perhaps not that quick. Give it a 2-4 more weeks, them compare that first picture to your body. That's where you'll see definite differences .

No I don't mean her personally, I mean ones that people have uploaded on twitter and reviews of it. People have actually put it down, so it isn't just the advertising of it. Ok, will do. Thanks!
  • junkfoodaddict30
    junkfoodaddict30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi how are you getting on with the DVD?
  • shhhilo
    shhhilo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Small difference good job keep going at it dont give up keep your mind clear of negative comments or thoughts
  • knmorris85
    knmorris85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have you changed the way you eat at all? If not.. try that? I used to work out so much but it was once I changed how I ate (paired with exercise) that I noticed significant and FAST changes to my body. I think before I was probably subconsciously eating MORE when I worked out because I had burned all those calories :P

But agree with above, 2 weeks is very soon!
  • KetoKris
    KetoKris Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Remember also, that if the scale doesn't show a major difference, you could be converting fat to muscle. Muscle actually weighs more!