gastric sleeve members

Hi guys, I hope everyone out there is doing really great and continue to work hard at your goals!!! I'm looking for people that have had gastric sleeve to add me. Hopefully we can support one another and keep moving towards our goal one day at a time!!!!

Replies

• necoady
    necoady Posts: 11 Member
    I'm having the gastric sleeve on August 31, 2016. How has your progress been?
  • 19nov82
    19nov82 Posts: 6 Member
    Same thing here, I had mine done the 4th of july
  • a420ladyluck
    a420ladyluck Posts: 18 Member
    necoady wrote: »
    I'm having the gastric sleeve on August 31, 2016. How has your progress been?

im having mine on the 26th
  • playtash
    playtash Posts: 2 Member
    I had mine august 31st as well. How are you guys feeling about it?
  • Ilovegym2016
    Ilovegym2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Vsg was on June 14... At a stall now. Looking for advice from others that have had a stall or plateau.
  • lorit1394
    lorit1394 Posts: 7 Member
    I had my sleeve done on 9/6/16. I am down 33 lbs. The two weeks I seem to have been in a stahl. Not getting my exercising in. My energy seems to be very low.
    Anyone have any suggestions?
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    I haven't had this but three friends have. Stalls are normal for everyone, yet you also pointed out not getting in the exercise... there's your stall! And affects your energy. Make sure you're getting the right proteins and calories and everything they tell you.
  • Momof3inBama
    Momof3inBama Posts: 12 Member
    Vsg was on June 14... At a stall now. Looking for advice from others that have had a stall or plateau.

Grandmamimi0913, I had the sleeve on 6/13 and on a long stall right now also! Good luck!

• JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    I had my gastric sleeve done 09/13/16, so far down 31lbs 4 weeks afterwards.
  • vantastic852
    vantastic852 Posts: 7 Member
    Getting ready for my journey in less than two weeks and would love to be friends with experienced people to ask questions and help when I need
  • ErniesMom863
    ErniesMom863 Posts: 36 Member
    I'm almost a year post-op and wanted to let you know that stalls will come and go and be part of your entire weight loss journey. I first stalled in weeks 3-5 and thought I made a huge mistake with the surgery. In the first several months, your body (and hormones) have been through a lot of trauma and change and it takes your body time to catch up and heal. Just keep to your eating program, take your vitamins, get your water in and exercise. Keep to your program and the stall will eventually break. When you are not losing weight, chances are you are losing inches. If you haven't already, measure yourself and keep the stats. Speaking of stalls, I stalled the entire month of September, yet I went down one size in my jeans. Just keep on program and everything will work out!

I love your attitude surrounding this opportunity. I am scheduled for my surgery 11/15/16 and I am hoping to have the same positive outlook. WooHoo!
  • 50patricia1966
    50patricia1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you. You have been very helpful. I am new to this community it's good to see someone who will help out.