Creative writting friends wanted for support ,

Options
hunkofmexican
hunkofmexican Posts: 128 Member
edited October 2016 in Motivation and Support
How you doing , i am Hunk of Mex I can ,

I have been supporting MFP people since forever , or at least 4 continuous years now , i have gone thru hard times and sickness , and still landing on my feet . I find humorous ways to support my friends . I look at their food logs and make fun of it , usually cleverly , butt i don't think they care any more for the continuous support i have given , So i am looking for Silly minded and cleaver friends to add and help make me feel like i count , and my attempts at humor, Whale , it is what it is , So if your a Smart Ascot , and currently losing weight for the long run , send me a request with an open food log and lets see if we gel ... Ya , you think with a post like this one i would have a joke or two written , Butt i am lacking support now from my Friends , and looking for your motivation , maybe send a joke or 2 .

So go ahead and give me a shot ---> super_funny_pictures_of_the_40_funniest_animated_gifs_all__35_20090805_1598768120.gif

Don't be a Boob about it either ---> bennyhill.gif

eye am looking for creative writers to help me smile a few times a week while i drop the last 50 pounds to Onederland .

So who wants EYE SCREAM ?

cID24.gif

Replies

• jmaine252
    jmaine252 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm super excited to have found a community of like minded people! That said, I'll give a little bit of info about myself. An avid collegiate athlete I chose to take the past 5 yrs away from the gym and dieting all together. The past year I made the decision to go vegetarian, and it has been one of the best decisions I've made! I currently run 2+ miles daily as my primary workout. Wth the diet choice and running schedule I have dropped over 40 lbs! After some time of dedicated discipline, I have decided to re-enter the gym with goals of competition by 2020. I'll be tracking the journey on my page, along with diet tips and recipes. Stop by, feel free to friend me and share what works for you!
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    I have MFP supportive friends , just not any who Banter around , That's why i posted for Creative writing in Motivation and support , thank you for your comment , i do feel better myself when i switch to majority veges , so i get your point , i wish you the best in 2020... i can tell already your very close to your goals and droped that 40 pounds like a champ .
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    Any Creative writers out there ?