Replies

• Reese104
    Reese104 Posts: 26
    Options
    I AMM!!!!!!!!
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    To each there own but all I'm going to say is I've lost over 55lbs and 58inches "leisurely" *ha, not!* working out at Curves! Please don't downplay what works for some. Good luck on your BIG things!

Same here, I have lost 52lbs in 5 months "leisurely" working out at curves. :)

you are both amazing and are certainly doing BIG, AWESOME THINGS! :) I'm pretty sure she meant the chit-chatting comment to refer to the women @ curves who aren't giving it all they've got and using their time as a social hour. (evidently NEITHER of you are anywhere near that category, you're kickin @$$!!!!) I'll chit chat with you all day & then go with you to leisurely float at water aerobics ! (obviously keeping up with you ladies will certainly whittle my waist :o)!! ) if leisurely with you = 50+ lbs, I'M IN!!!
    :):):):):) it's obvious that our leisurely for us is max effort for others. Keep on keepin on :):):)
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure she meant the chit-chatting comment to refer to the women @ curves who aren't giving it all they've got and using their time as a social hour. (evidently NEITHER of you are anywhere near that category, you're kickin @$$!!!!)

Exactly!
    No where in my post did I say Curves was leisurely. Glad it works for you!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    and you know this!!!! doing it BIG ;)
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    me me me!

i'm doing zumba tonight (i love it and it's a great workout).
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That's me alright! I've already completed 2 Triathlons w/o coming in last, dodged stage 1 ovarian cancer, and I'm looking forward to completing the Everest Expedition in Disneyworld OR the Disneyworld Marathon in 2012.
  • cdubyahyah
    Options
    Definitely!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    me me me

though water aerobics can definitely kick you in the rear if you're doing it right :-)
  • ElaKuz
    ElaKuz Posts: 49
    Options
    Cery cery much so!
    And I am the one pushing my much thinner friends to keep up with me, which, lets face it just makes me want to go harder!
    *hee hee*
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Katie.... how many time and in how many ways can I tell you how amazing you are?? You know I'm here with ya! This morning I jumped on my Gazelle planning a 30 minute ride. At 28 minutes I was dripping sweat and wondering if I could make the last 2. I thought of you at that moment, and finished that 30 and went on for another 15!
  • ElaKuz
    ElaKuz Posts: 49
    Options
    My workout buddy cannot workout tonight and she has told me she doesn't want to run tomorrow, so unless I plan on being off schedule I will need to do upper body and run alone tonight... first time running alone... key will be to kick my *kitten* out the door...
    Yup
    *kitten*
    Out....
    The door...
    Anyone here feel like obliging?
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That's me!!
    -63, working on more NEGATIVE :)
    Doing my first half marathon in December 2011!
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Its soo hard,

But i want it soo bad, I dont want to have this back pain and everything else that comes with being big. ( clothes, shoes, rides )
    I remember when i was at rapids with my hubby and my 2 friends and i couldnt go on ANY OF THE RIDES because i was over weight and thats when i was 270.

My highest weight was 335 and now i am 286 (50 lbs lost babyyy)
    But its all good because when i reach my goal (180) I will go back to rapids and ride the hell out of those rides!!

Everyday i wake up and im disspointed i didnt wake up skinny, but im on my way and im never going back! im so sick of society and how they can controle us BIG people and tell us what we can and cant do!!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Why yes I am!! How did you KNOW? LOL!!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Did you exercise today??

I almost got killed by my trainer to the tune of 1200 calories burned!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    me me me everyday is a struggle but I put my all into it!! the pain of being overweight is far worse then any pain a workout plan could cause me