Fitbit Calorie Sync

If you have a Fitbit, are your calories syncing? Mine haven't for about 10 days. I disconnected and reconnected the accounts, but still nothing.

Replies

• KWlosingit
    KWlosingit Posts: 122 Member
    Knock on wood mine has been fine.
  • Pascal56
    Pascal56 Posts: 53 Member
    Hmmm, ok.
  • fowlerly
    fowlerly Posts: 40 Member
    Mine hasn't been syncing either! It's been well over a week!
  • CaptainJoy
    CaptainJoy Posts: 257 Member
    The syncing's been sporadic for the past week and a half. Exercise calories will sync to MFP then disappear. The calories syncing from MFP to Fitbit have been okay lately but have had problems with meals doubling in the past.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    CaptainJoy wrote: »
    The syncing's been sporadic for the past week and a half. Exercise calories will sync to MFP then disappear. The calories syncing from MFP to Fitbit have been okay lately but have had problems with meals doubling in the past.

its been sporadic like that since the end of august. its on fitbits end Im sure
  • folgers86
    folgers86 Posts: 84 Member
    I haven't been having a problem...hope it stays that way.
  • Reyreygirl
    Reyreygirl Posts: 19 Member
    have you tried removing the app from your phone then re-downloading it? I think I had this problem before some time ago and I believe that's what I did, hope it works
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    I've been having the same problem for about 3 days. I also tried disconnecting and then reconnecting -- no luck.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Last time this happened to me I had to disconnect the accounts and delete the mfp app from my phone. Once I reconnected everything it has worked....knock on wood that I didn't just jinx it
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    We got Charge 2s at the beginning of the month. It took a couple of days for mine to sync properly, but it has been doing fine ever since then.