30Day Shred

Options
Do You have rest days in between the 30days of the shred or do 30 days straight

Replies

• BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i just start i am in so much pain.. I don't think she likes me:flowerforyou:
  • Myra73
    Myra73 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think you are supposed to go through all 30 days straight. I am only on day 2 of level one, and this is my plan. I will be watching this to see what others say.

My thing is, it's only 20 minutes (of hell, lol) and so I wonder if it is really enough and if I should be working out again in the evening. But sheesh, there's a dought here, I can't be showering 3 times a day!
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I do it 3 times a week on the days I take a break from running.. Im thinking about doing it everyday though, I like it a lot since its nice and short. :)
  • Myra73
    Myra73 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i just start i am in so much pain.. I don't think she likes me:flowerforyou:

Yes. she is evil.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    It's all up to you. If you feel up to 30 straight, go for it! But listen to your body, a rest day or 2 isn't bad either :) Good luck!
  • Dahlface13
    Dahlface13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I believe it's designed to do 30 days straight.

That being said, I just made a goal for myself that I would work out AT LEAST 4 times a week. I have yet to do 7 days straight, sometimes I take breaks and some days I have other activities that count as my exercise. I have still lost some weight and I KNOW my endurance and strength has increased.

Bottom line: do what feels right to you.
  • wilburn99
    wilburn99 Posts: 1
    Options
    i just started this yesterday and the first day was like hell;. lol. its way too intense esp to start out with. so i did what i could but i honestly think for me i will do the 30Day Shred one day and then do my other dvd the next day. its easier for me and i dont have to worry about hurtin myself . hahaha

9316152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm doing this for the 1st time & aiming to do the 30 days straight... On day 9 of level 1, so 1 more day before I brave level 2!!
  • blpope
    blpope Posts: 163
    Options
    I take a rest day and maybe another day I'll do some other form of exercise. Anything to get away from her... :)
  • artificialdream
    artificialdream Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's meant to be done everyday, however - I noticed when I took a day off...I was much much stronger the next time I did it. I am on Day 25 LVL 2 Day 8. I'll have the 30DS done within 40ish days or so. But I'm okay with that. :) I like it - a lot, just needed something different every handful of days.
  • krisrider26
    krisrider26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dumb question, but can someone tell me what the 30 day shred is? It sounds kinda interesting =)
  • VaBeachNurse
    Options
    Its designed to ne done for 30 days straight. I started it on July 5th with plans to do it daily, bit life happens and I have skipped a couple of days already. I still plan to continue it daily, if I have to miss a day then I will. It may take me 35 days instead of 30. I'm thinking that if we want the maximum results we are going to have to try to stick to completing it in 30 days.