munchies

Options
Boy do I have a craving for chips and noodles...aaauuuggghhh! I had broiled cod for lunch and have been hungry ever since.

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I want a rice krispy treat :(
  • pdkaminski
    Options
    I love chips!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I'm really craving some chocolate and it kills me that I KNOW there's some chocolate chips in my baking cupboard :C
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just mixed up some almonds with a tbs of chocolate chip morsels... I was having a massive chocolate attack lol! Now time to fire up the Wii and Just dance it off with the kiddos!
  • o_brown1
    o_brown1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For me it's anything that had sweet
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i have been munching all day. snacking here & there.. worse part is.. I am not even hungry. I hate this crap.
  • seph_house
    seph_house Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i had a chocolate crispy cake at lunchtime. i did a bit extra exercise this evening so the calories are covered... i'm pretty sure this shouldn't make me feel quite so smug :blushing:
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    I am totally craving chips
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Ice cream!!!
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Once you give up trash foods you don't miss them at all. I used to eat tons of junk and gave it up over a year ago. I found that after you stop eating them , then try them again they really are tasteless. A snack for me is either pistachio's, prunes and organic peanut butter. I eat piece of cake about twice a year. Is cake good? Heck yes. Nourishing? Not at all.