Favorite protein powder?

Options
My supply is getting low and I'm interested in switching up. What do you like?

Replies

• NASAbound
    NASAbound Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have access to it, but the whey from Canada Protein (they're an internet-based company) is incredible. Tastes wonderful, mixes easily, and they have a great reputation of putting out high-quality products at good prices.

If not, Kaizen is my second choice. Taste is pretty good, but the texture leaves a little to be desired.
  • Cruzitomb
    Cruzitomb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nasabound, can you please tell me what is the website where I can bay that protein please. .
  • GothamVeggie
    GothamVeggie Posts: 87 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    NorCal Organic is my absolute favorite. No crap in it & it's organic. No GMOs. Humane Association certified. Great texture. I use the one that is just whey & <1% lecithin (which makes it easier to mix into things). They also offer one without lecithin. While they do offer different flavors, I've found that the plain one basically has no taste when you mix it into things like smoothies. They also offer tasting packs so you can try them out. Highly recommend!

http://norcal-organic.com/
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Trutein by Body Nutrition. Great flavors, mixes easily in a shaker bottle and I like the blend (whey/casein/egg). They sell one-serving samples so you don't have to commit to an entire tub before buying.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Tera's Whey.
    Grass fed, organic, minimal ingredients, sweetened with stevia.

Chocolate flavor is great.
    Vanilla tastes weird.
    Plain/unflavored is good for adding to smoothies or recipes.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    My favouritest ever ssjnkz5s9bjk.jpg
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Gold Standard Whey or Myprotein. I'm working out without shakes these days though.
  • kelhea
    kelhea Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I like rivulas whey protein, tastes amazing and blends very well
  • PhilHarrison1
    PhilHarrison1 Posts: 16 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Muscle Milk
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I just got the small batch of GNC's Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Original in chocolate to try. I've used it once or twice and I'm not having an issue with it so far. It taste good, mixes well, and doesn't cause me any intestinal upset. I got it bc 1 scoop is 90 calories for 20g of protein and I wanted something that was super high in calories and tasted good in the chocolate flavor.

The protein powder I always keep getting is the Eidopro Unflavored Whey. It's 110 calories for 27g of protein. I use it in chocolate milk to boost the protein content, but I can't always spare the calories in milk, so that's why I needed a chocolate protein powder that taste good/decent in just water. I always get this protein powder on Amazon.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Myprotein Impact Whey. I buy unflavoured and flavour with flavdrops, also from MP.

Much cheaper than the 'big brands' and nutritional content is the same or better than more expensive equivalents

Seconding this. Their casein is pretty awesome too, and makes an amazing fluff.
  • kitkatcad
    kitkatcad Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Vega One Shake is my go-to protein and I recommend it for anyone else with IBS.

It's vegan, soy-free, wheat/gluten-free, sweetened with stevia, and low FODMAP (it does have a couple triggering ingredients like chicory and some veggies like broccoli). It's also VERY low in sodium, which makes it stand out among flavored protein powders.

I usually make it with coconut milk. I use the unflavored powder for crafting my own smoothies (yummo: the French Vanilla with fresh white peaches).
  • MamaSooz89129
    MamaSooz89129 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Jarrow unsweetened whey powder - it doesn't taste like anything. I just taste the tastes of the fruit and stuff that I put in my smoothie.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Myprotein
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    My favouritest ever ssjnkz5s9bjk.jpg

Seconded, the double chocolate specifically. I tried their cookie dough once and it almost made me gag.
  • astrocosmiczoom
    astrocosmiczoom Posts: 86 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm frou-frou and into paleo things and lactose-intolerant, so BulkSupplement's Egg White Protein is amazing to me because it's literally just that: egg white protein. No flavor, no nothing. I mix it into everything. (I get it off of Amazon. Also, it's Whole30, if anyone's into that.)

A flavored alternative is Vega. All of theirs taste pretty damn good. Also fairly frou-frou.
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Legion- Whey+ (chocolate)
    JayRobb- Whey Isolate (chocolate)
    Bluebonnet- Whey Isolate (chocolate)
    Bulk Protein- Whey Isolate (plain)
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lean from Xyngular
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options

MyProtein gets my vote as well. Some of the best macros and largest range of flavours & proteins available.