PCOS with 50lbs to lose.. looking for friends!!!!

Options
Hey I'm 28 years old and was recently diagnosed with PCOS; My short term goal is to lose 50lbs in the next 6 months. I'm restarting my journey for the LAST TIME and would appreciate any support.. tips.. advice or even just a "like"

Replies

• Ambymaries
    Ambymaries Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I've been on and off of MFP for years... was once successful, but restarting again. I need to see some positive achievements on my newsfeed! I just turned 27 and I have about 75-80lbs to lose.
  • haffykhat
    haffykhat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also have 50 lbs to lose. Will join you
  • lynnethomas_218
    lynnethomas_218 Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I need to lose 20 pounds gained since I quit smoking. But I am 58 years old so it will be a struggle. Let's all help each other get to our goals!
  • jasminemcquirter
    jasminemcquirter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 years old and although not diagnosed by a Dr. I have PCOS. The hirsutism (facial hair), discoloration of skin around neck and chest and irregular/ non-existent periods. I'd really like to lose 70 pounds but 50 pounds would be a nice start. Like you I re-start we my weight loss journey AGAIN but I'm very motivated for myself and my husband in hopes to stay on track for my health and conceive our first child next year.
  • deactivatefat
    deactivatefat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    50 to start! You can do it!
  • FitWitBrit
    FitWitBrit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS. Anyone is welcomed to add me as a friend too.
  • chassp8pooh
    chassp8pooh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've got pcos as well and have lost right at 80 pounds in 5 months eating normal foods and running. Add me if you'd like.