EA Sports active 2

Options
Does anyone love this as much as I do? I love this for the wii, one day I want a KInect, but for now, I love this program. Has anyone had success from using this game? Julie:smooched:

Replies

• jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    I like the 2nd one way better than the first one. I am doing the 9 week challenge, but had to restart it because of an injury, so I will be on day 2 tomorrow!

The one thing I don't like is kick-ups. I don't mind doing them, but I feel like they never register. I'll be working hard and it shows me just barely walking, but sometimes it will register and then go back to walking. I've tried being different distances from the tv and everything. Anyone have any ideas on this? Had the same problem with the 1st one. I'm almost certain I am doing them right.
  • jmsladky
    jmsladky Posts: 46
    Options
    yes, I don't like kick ups or mountain climbers. I hate mountain climbers. I am so impressed by your miles ran. That's great.
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have the EA Sports Active and the More Workouts and the kick ups only register if I hold both the remote and num chuck.
    If I put it in the leg strap it won't register.
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    yes, I don't like kick ups or mountain climbers. I hate mountain climbers. I am so impressed by your miles ran. That's great.

Thanks! :flowerforyou: I couldn't even run around the block in January and I despised running. I did the Warrior Dash with my husband, which is a 5K obstacle course and I though, "hey, if I can drag my self through this run along with all these obstacles, I can do a straight run" Mind you, the Warrior Dash took about 55 mins, LOL! But, I only run because I like the gratification of finishing a race and I've been close to placing in my division in very small races. I try to do about 2-3 miles a day, during the week day, but its soo hot here and I run in the middle of the day, that a lot of times its closer to only 2 miles.

The kick ups really bother me because I'm doing them as hard as possible and the little character is just standing there. I yell at her a lot, "Go!" So, I think I usually end up doing double, which I guess is good for me.

EA Active 2 doesn't really require the remote or nun chuck for any exercises, so I'm not sure what to do.
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this "game". My husband bought it for me a few weeks ago for his PS3. I'm doing the Cardio Jumpstart program right now. I've fallen in love with this thing. I HATE the mountain climbers! They kick my butt everytime! I'd love some Active 2 friends. So add me if you'd like. :)