Zoup! Copycat Recipes

Options
Hi Everyone,

For those of you in MI, OH and PA, you may know that Zoup! is an amazing resource for those times we have to eat out but want to stay healthy. Actually, their soup is so healthy that I get it often whether I have to eat out or not! (Since I get the smallest size, it's a pretty cheap choice, too)!

However, I'm leaving the country soon for work and will be missing it, so I was wondering if anyone has any copycat recipes for their Vegetarian Split Pea soup or their Chicken Pot Pie soup? The taste and nutrition values of theirs is so good that I specifically want theirs... I've looked online for copycat recipes, but have had no luck so far... Anyone? Thanks!

Replies

• keishigomu
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

For those of you in MI, OH and PA, you may know that Zoup! is an amazing resource for those times we have to eat out but want to stay healthy. Actually, their soup is so healthy that I get it often whether I have to eat out or not! (Since I get the smallest size, it's a pretty cheap choice, too)!

However, I'm leaving the country soon for work and will be missing it, so I was wondering if anyone has any copycat recipes for their Vegetarian Split Pea soup or their Chicken Pot Pie soup? The taste and nutrition values of theirs is so good that I specifically want theirs... I've looked online for copycat recipes, but have had no luck so far... Anyone? Thanks!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    http://copykat.com/

Try this website...
  • keishigomu
    Options
    Thank you! Unfortunately, it didn't have the recipes I was seeking, but it looks like a great site!