Two small NSVs!

Options
sara_rose
sara_rose Posts: 40 Member
Just today I have noticed two things that might seem mildly insignificant, but do make me feel like all this work is worth it:

1) I noticed this morning that my regular sized bath towel actually fit all the way around me! No more indecent exposure!!
2) I had to pull a 'class ring technique' out of my past and wrap the band of my wedding ring because it sliding off my finger all the time! I am loosing weight in my fingers!

It IS working! PTL!:happy:

Replies

• Queen_Mom
    Queen_Mom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Those are pretty great NSV's. I finally got the nerve to have my wedding ring resized. Congrats!!! and enjoy the feeling of success.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I had these SAME NSV's a few weeks ago! But I still haven't resized my ring, I'm a procrastinator
  • tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    The bath towel is one of my goals!!! Can't wait to be fully covered by a bath TOWEL as opposed to a bath SHEET! Congratulations!!!

7067517.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I too realized the bath towel totally covered me the other day. It felt wonderful :drinker:
  • sara_rose
    Options
    I had these SAME NSV's a few weeks ago! But I still haven't resized my ring, I'm a procrastinator

I have decided that I am gonna wait until the 'great weight-loss process' is completed before I resize my rings. I will just have the ghetto string wrapped around for a long long time. ;-) It's all good!
  • McghanK
    McghanK Posts: 120
    Options
    Awesome, I love those NSV's...Im on the ring one as well, Im just going to go to walmart and get those ring snugler thingys for now. I can't afford to lose my wedding ring....lol
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Those are huge! Congratulations my dear friend!!! Praise the Lord for the significant things!!!
  • Gretchen22276
    Options
    I love these! The bath towel is very truthful! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

I have decided that I am gonna wait until the 'great weight-loss process' is completed before I resize my rings. I will just have the ghetto string wrapped around for a long long time. ;-) It's all good!

That's my procrastinating excuse lol I only have 27 left to lose, I odn't think I'm going to lose ANOTHER ring size, but for now I just wear it on a different finger
  • sara_rose
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!