Looking for strong aaccountability network

Options
Hi! I'm Katherine, a 42 year old who is at the heaviest she has ever been. Trying MFP again to try to hold myself accountable for getting healthy.

I stuggle with depression, anxiety and Fibromyalgia which has added to my issue of weight gain. I use all of these things as excuses, and often abandon my goals to take the easy way out.

Looking for a strong support group to kick me in the rear if I start to slide. While I try to take my life one day at a time, I know that exercise and eating right does improve so much of my life.

In return, I will also support you in your goals. They say it takes a village, this is my first step in supporting myself and our village to reach the goals we set out to.

Replies

• persephone145
    persephone145 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey sent you a friend request
  • ktkasten
    ktkasten Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!!
  • MNFitnessGal
    MNFitnessGal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request. I'll be on your team too! :wink:
  • Quilty60
    Quilty60 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have Systemic Lupus and know how you feel. Send me a request and we can support each other.
  • waynefarrow
    waynefarrow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hear ya
  • shelz18
    shelz18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have SLE and I'm too struggling to keep motivated sometimes. I pray to God to help me on this journey. It's very hard especially when you're so used to eating certain unhealthy foods and to exercise is a myth due to weight gain it adds difficulty. Feel free to add me so we journey together
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    kauturi wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Katherine, a 42 year old who is at the heaviest she has ever been. Trying MFP again to try to hold myself accountable for getting healthy.

I stuggle with depression, anxiety and Fibromyalgia which has added to my issue of weight gain. I use all of these things as excuses, and often abandon my goals to take the easy way out.

Looking for a strong support group to kick me in the rear if I start to slide. While I try to take my life one day at a time, I know that exercise and eating right does improve so much of my life.

In return, I will also support you in your goals. They say it takes a village, this is my first step in supporting myself and our village to reach the goals we set out to.

It's hard but you really can do this, stick with it, log everything truthfully and get supportive and motivational friends on MFP and if you super themin retunr iteil help to keep you on track, own you diary so friends can really help you if that is what you really want. Good luck Carol
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me. I also battled depression and anxiety. The healthy eating and exercise has helped so much :)
  • skibum18
    skibum18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your going to be great