Cheat day

Options
Today is my cheat day but I don't know what to do for it? What is you calorie intake for a cheat day and how often do you have it?

Replies

• maaadde
    maaadde Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I usually try to stay around 2000 or slightly above like 2200. It happens that I go way above, like if I choose to go out with my friends but those indulgences usually ends up backfiring because I gain like that whole weeks loss right back lol
  • janekana
    janekana Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I try to stay as close to my caloric goal as possible, but don't berate myself if I go too over it because I know the cheat meal is full of calories anyways.

I do try to make it up for it over the week by having a bigger caloric deficit, so that it's still at a loss by the end of the day.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    cbj2002 wrote: »
    Today is my cheat day but I don't know what to do for it? What is you calorie intake for a cheat day and how often do you have it?

What's the point of it then if there's nothing you fancy eating?!
  • applesandtapeline
    applesandtapeline Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you feel indulged by, something that makes your mouth water :D
    I would suggest to keep calories within your maintenance level on a cheat day. Any weight after cheat day is water weight, so no worries.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Cheat day is not really a cheat when you plan for it..

Usually its maintenance and its what ever you like to enjoy eating..
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Depends on your plan, I am for a certain average calorie goal over the week, if I eat a lot one day then it's OK if my average is still under the goal.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    do a cheat meal... a day can lead to trouble.