6 stone down!! :)

Options
kinectuser
kinectuser Posts: 10 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
9xbzxotv17ag.jpeg
I've lurked on here for a few years now but finally feel able to post my very own
Success story. All of your stories have helped me so much.

It's taken me a while and I've yo-yo'd over the last few years but I've lost 3 stone since January 4th 2016 :) added to the 3 stone I've lost over the previous couple of years and I'm now proud to say I am 6 stone less than my highest weight back in 2010.

I get married on Friday and have a bit more to lose but I'm very proud of myself to see that figure on the scales this morning.

Going to give myself the honeymoon off and then back on it upto Christmas! Keep going everyone and thanks for the support!! xxx

h8z4dkkfzmuv.png
oj57h9pmk665.png

Replies

• gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's a great achievement and shows if you don't go for the "quick fix" (which, in my experience never really works) then the results last! Also all the very best to you on your up coming wedding! I got married just under a year and a half ago and its one of the best decisions I've ever made! Remember its your day so soak it all in :-)
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    VERY VERY well done! Congrats to you!
  • donnamt2016
    donnamt2016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    amazing, well done :smiley:
  • kinectuser
    Options
    Thankyou all ❤️
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You must be so proud of yourself! Wishing you all the best for your married life. Have a great time. Don't forget to share a pic of your big day
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and very good luck on your wedding day!!
  • kinectuser
    Options
    Thanks all. The wedding was fab. Going to enjoy the honeymoon and then another big push upto Christmas !! ohdmjqtkd0y4.jpeg
  • 115rose
    115rose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look soooo much younger after losing weight! It's remarkable! Congratulations on getting married :)
  • kinectuser
    Options
    Thankyou :blush: xxx
  • Puppybear1
    Puppybear1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You were a beautiful bride :) I think you have great bone structure. Have a great honeymoon and keep up the good work!
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing. Happy honeymooning!
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!

You look fabulous, 6 stone is an amazing loss, well done. Congratulations on the wedding you look absolutely beautiful <3
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Great work - you not only look much thinner and younger but also very happy.
  • kinectuser
    Options
    Thankyou everyone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!