Cant weight to be less than 200

Options
To all those whose goal right now is to get back to the 100's. I have to lose 80 pounds and just need a group to keep us motivated. Remember the best weight loss tip is Appetite Awareness Training

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • tinyvirgo
    tinyvirgo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is tinyvirgo and I just wanted to say that your not alone and I am in the same boat. Cannot wait til I see the lights of home and I in and under the 200's. Believe in yourself and make it happen.
  • sportsmom3324
    sportsmom3324 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I'm hoping to get into the 100's by Thanksgiving!! Stay strong and you'll get there.
  • Danyewtf
    Danyewtf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Same here thats my biggest goal is to be out of 200s !! Feel free to add me
  • NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just got there recently, after too long in the 200s! Just wanted to encourage y'all-- you can do it!!
  • chdspdmom
    chdspdmom Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Totally get you. Im the same. Every time im almost there, something pops up and its all gone within months. Sometimes I just get too frustrated and give up. Then I look at my kiddos and they need me being healthy and happy and I start over again. I started this app just recenty, it disciplines me around food or I think it does. Anyway feel free to add me! Its always good to have someone for support!
  • beccilou1991
    beccilou1991 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here. I got so close to wonderland in January at 204lbs before I found out I was pregnant and now I'm 219lbs. I'm aiming to lose at least 1lb per week seeing as I can start being more active again. Feel free to add me ☺
  • Charis50
    Charis50 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I dropped below 200 a couple years ago, and I can still remember what that felt like. It's totally worth it! Keep going!
  • Berkgal33
    Berkgal33 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I dropped below 200 for the first time in 8 years about 3 months ago. YOU CAN DO IT. it feels amazing. This is the 3rd time I have done it in 25 years as I am the yo-yo queen. I am giving up my crown and never going back! Just focus on daily goals, it really is one day at a time! Eat less and move more. Simple but works.
  • suzysassafrass
    suzysassafrass Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting and I want to be out of the 200s too! :)
  • jrbolinski
    jrbolinski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions for exercises for people with arthritis, lupus and fibromyalgia would be appreciated
  • mojo2325
    mojo2325 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Jrbolinski there are some great exersises on youtube for that... type in excercise for lupes (for example) and you find several. I have found some great ones for arthritis. Wishing you much success!!
  • mojo2325
    mojo2325 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Starting my fitness pal in hopes of sliding under 200...
  • sdelrie98
    sdelrie98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Water aerobics, especially if you have access to a warmed therapy pool is awesome exercise for people with autoimmune diseases and chronic pain.
  • Mary_Anastasia
    Mary_Anastasia Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've not been below 200 since I was 13!!! Let's do it!! I got close once, I lost a ton of weight and got to 2-0-1!! AARGH! Then I gained it all back. I'm losing again and this time I WILL get below!! 24lbs to go! Good luck everyone!!!
  • kandy_canelane
    kandy_canelane Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Climbed into the 200s 4 years ago. Back then, I thought being in the high 190s was the end of the world. Now at 215, I'd give anything to see that elusive "1" again.

I am 100% committed to get into the 100s again by 2017. I have an open food diary account. Feel free to add me, and don't be shy about holding me accountable