100 pounds to lose! Looking for friends with similar goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• thegamingmatrix
    thegamingmatrix Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drop 186 pounds could use the encouragement, feel free to friend me... I feel like I'm doing this all by myself. I'm 6'8 but over 400 pounds and slowed by a torn tendon, bone fracture and tendinitis all in the same foot, so I'm doing this long and slow... need friends to get me through this.

I tore 2 ligaments and broke a bone in my foot as well. Its been 7 months or so. How long has it been since your injury?
  • RL_2016
    RL_2016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've got 100lb to lose, journey starts this morning! Feel free to add me for support, advice and a few giggles along the journey! X
  • LoFoSho100
    LoFoSho100 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My starting goal was to lose 107, but I'm down 8, so I officially need to lose 99 pounds! Double digits! Woohoo! LOL! I love following others' journeys... Feel free to add me for support and encouragement through success AND epic fails. :smiley:
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm on the same journey myself! <3
  • druwan92
    druwan92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have 104 lbs to go for reaching my goal weight, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • BettyWoodlock
    BettyWoodlock Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Betty, I'm new here, trying to lose 145 lbs. So far I managed to lose 13 lbs. Really need the encouragement as I keep yo-yo dieting. Love to read & follow other journeys. Add me for support.
  • kwick65
    kwick65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck Betty, consistency is key. You got this!
  • StephaniXo
    StephaniXo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! Together we can do this!!! B)
  • MorenoMiriam
    MorenoMiriam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay I found friends!! I'm in the same journey guys. I've been at it for a little over a month a d a half and have lost almost 10 lbs.

ADD ME!!!
  • Gadboisjulie2
    Gadboisjulie2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me everyone. I'm on the same journey and would love some friends and support. I am sick of having no energy and feeling gross. Let's so this!
  • wmander1
    wmander1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've introduced myself here before but I've always fallen off the wagon! On June 3rd I was in a terrible car accident in which it is only by God's grace that I'm still on this earth! Clearly I have a greater purpose to serve here & im truly ready for this difficult journey to a healthy life. Over the past couple months I've been mostly immobile and taking supplements to bulk my diet. This has led me to be at my highest ever weight & I'm looking for friends to keep me accountable and to build health focused relationships! I really need to lose about 125 lbs. to be where I need to weight wise. This will be a long and challenging journey that I'm looking forward to! Feel free to reach out & add me and to share any helpful experiences! <3
  • lawalawa
    lawalawa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    New to this site and have the same goals. 100 lb goal and lost 5 pounds this week. Please add me, would love to be part of providing positive support to each other!
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I would like to add you all but for some reason I can't seem to do it. I click on your picture but it only gives me the option to message you or ignore. How do I add people?