Mental NSV

Options
Hundley3
Hundley3 Posts: 13 Member
So I'm sitting at my desk at the end of my lunch break browsing MFP and I think to myself "Man, I wish I was at the gym!" Normally around this time I'm thinking "Man, I wish I could go take a nap!" I am feeling so inspired by this site. On top of cutting way back on processed garbage and eating primarily lean proteins, whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred workout, taking a belly dance class, and just started the C25k training program. I'm kinda crushing on the new me a little bit........

Replies

• angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's amazing when we finally realize that we have indeed changed our own way of thinking. :happy:
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :happy:
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yes that feeling is the greatest and being in control of your health gets you all the benefits of living life better .... :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    How great! If I don't go to the gym for a few days i start to miss it! And when I catch myself in the mirror and don't recognize me, I think to myself "Wow that girl is so pretty! OH **** THAT'S ME!" I have a huge crush on myself too :)
  • McghanK
    McghanK Posts: 120
    Options
    That's great! I know what you mean, it has changed my way of thinking and just really enjoying the change! I find myself anxiously waiting for lunch time, not because I get to eat but because I get to go out and run....lol...
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    Self love is ALWAYS awesome! Congrats to you!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! Great job!
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    I have a crush on myself right now too. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :laugh:
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Self love is ALWAYS awesome!

That's what she said...

But seriously, awesome! I'm noticing how much I miss working out even on just my "rest" days!
  • Hundley3
    Hundley3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the encouragement. Clearly I'm in good company!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I am also crushing on the new me and yesterday I just had the overwhelming urge to move even though i was supposed to be sleeping for my night shift. WooHoo MFP :love:
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Self love is ALWAYS awesome! Congrats to you!

:wink: everyones got to have a hobby
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    So I'm sitting at my desk at the end of my lunch break browsing MFP and I think to myself "Man, I wish I was at the gym!" Normally around this time I'm thinking "Man, I wish I could go take a nap!" I am feeling so inspired by this site. On top of cutting way back on processed garbage and eating primarily lean proteins, whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred workout, taking a belly dance class, and just started the C25k training program. I'm kinda crushing on the new me a little bit........

well done, thats great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!