Any difference?

Options
IMG_20161024_071305_zpsdvc4ntmc.jpg

These were taken just over a week apart. I've been killing workouts, my eating, and wondering if anyone can see a difference? I know it's soon... But I'm hungry and need the motivation. Lol

Replies

• eowyn1217
    eowyn1217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    L is most recent. R is beginning.
  • TreyTnt9
    TreyTnt9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    One is further away than the other. Besides that, no difference. A week is much to soon to expect any visual results but hang in there.
  • quinngetsshredded
    quinngetsshredded Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Honestly, no– but do /you/ notice a difference in how you feel?

If the answer is also no, don't worry. It takes a while for things to kick in
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I love playing this game on that machine at the bar. The purse on the door, the charger on the floor...
    JK. I don't think a week is enough time to see much difference. I'm glad you hear you're killing it.
  • eowyn1217
    eowyn1217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel amazing. But yeah, I think the feeling amazing is making me think you can TELL. Ha! Thanks!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Well, the lighting is different, so the eye is tricked.

On the left, the light is on your rear and on the right it's on your front. So, there's that. Your arm is in a different position, too. That breaks the lines of your body into different planes.

Not only that, but are they taken at the same point in the day? Both first thing in the morning?

Take another pic with the exact same lighting, location, and body position to get a better comp.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    It also seems that the pics are of opposite sides of the body and you flipped one of them so they are pointed in the same direction. All the background surroundings and light are opposite. Each side of the body CAN look different & be of a slightly different size, so consistency is important in your pics. But one week is too soon to tell much in a pic. Measurements, clothes fit, and physical feeling sometimes tell you more short term. Keep working at it!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Do it again but in three weeks. Keep taking pictures because they will definitely help you see progress further down the road. :)