Commenters for daily motivation?

Options
Where are all the commenters? Looking for MFP friends to like and comment on daily logs and activity. I find this really helps with motivation! Similar goals would be great, but not necessary. I'm 35, SW 166, CW 160, GW 130/125.

Replies

• octopusplum
    octopusplum Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    They're out there. Some people seem to have the perception they should be on the receiving end and never the giving end for motivation or support. Personally when I notice someone like that on my list, I remove them.

Not saying you do that...it just might be a good idea to try to add active chatty-cathy type friends and steer away from the people who just constantly want a pat on the back but are incapable of reciprocating.
  • H_Dubbs
    H_Dubbs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same. I like to read others struggles and victories on a daily basis, and I like to share my own. I'm 41, athletic, down 30 hoping to lose 20 more. Will send you a request.
  • starcrystal3
    starcrystal3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    might be a good idea to try to add active chatty-cathy type friends and steer away from the people who just constantly want a pat on the back but are incapable of reciprocating.
    Thank you! I've been going strong for 10 days now and try to like or comment on others daily. Lack of reciprocation is starting to de-motivate me! I am looking for "active chatty-cathy types". I know they are out there and I can't wait to find them!

• Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me :)