94 pounds lost!

Options
chuckuloco
chuckuloco Posts: 7 Member
Hi All,
Well I have almost lost 100 pounds now, prob in a couple weeks I will make the century mark.
I don't post a whole lot but everyone's posts have been such an inspiration to me I thought I should be more active on the boards.
I owe it all to MFP!!! It was much harder before I found this site, I thought I was eating right, NOT!
Friend me.

I have a pic to post but cant get it to work, I have a photobucket account. Ideas?

Replies

• Lulumaguloo
    Options
    WOW! Great Job!! That is AMAZING!!!!
  • CapriceD
    CapriceD Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Keep up the good work
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    "I have a pic to post but cant get it to work, I have a photobucket account. Ideas? "

Just copy and paste the link from there to here. Congrats, great job!
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    how did u do it. that almazing
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That is awesome. You mentioned you thought you were eating right before MFP, can you tell us what changes you have made that has helped?
  • BonLou76
    BonLou76 Posts: 36
    Options
    That is fantastic! I'm working on losing 100+ pounds so I love hearing this! Great job! :)
  • kage75
    kage75 Posts: 6
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I can't wait to say those words :) Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep up the awesome work!
  • sf08003
    sf08003 Posts: 30
    Options
    Chuck-
    Good for you! You look so happy in your profile picture. Is it time to update that one too? As one 50-something to another, you are an inspiration to us all. I'm new to the site, but making a fellow MFP friend will give me motivation to do my best. Keep up the good work!
  • garedkai
    garedkai Posts: 3
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Keep up all the hard work!!!!!!!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    "I have a pic to post but cant get it to work, I have a photobucket account. Ideas? "

Just copy and paste the link from there to here. Congrats, great job!

Just make sure the letters IMG are in lower case or it won't post.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!