Hey!

Options
My name is Amanda and I have ised this app for a several years. My goal is to lead a healthier lifestyle and keep it. I was at a bad point in my life and was depressed. With the help of a friend who later turned husband I reached my goals. My husband is a body builder and he has been my motivation. I met him when I was over 400 pounds. He helped me to get all the way down to 155. We both traveled and we both gained weight but he took his right off. Im now stuck at 230 pounds and need motivation. I hope getting involved with the community helps!
Thanks for having me

Replies

• CALS0CCERBEAR87
    CALS0CCERBEAR87 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    heya...155? sooo kewl... i'm sure u'll get back there in no time! : ) hey, i always read these tips when in need of a motivational boost...maybe they'll help: https://zenhabits.net/top-20-motivation-hacks-overview/
  • CALS0CCERBEAR87
    CALS0CCERBEAR87 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    this is my fave 1: Visualize your goal clearly, on a daily basis, for at least 5-10 min. Visualize your successful outcome in great detail. Close your eyes and think about exactly how your successful outcome will look, will feel, will smell, taste and sound like. Where are you when you become successful? How do you look? What are you wearing? Form as clear a mental picture as possible. Now here’s the next key: do it every single day! For at least a few minutes each day. This is a great way to keep that motivation going over a long period of time.
  • amandaward1511
    amandaward1511 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I need some motivational boost sometimes. Im just so sad that I let myself get back to a point in my life where I have to loose weight again. I took so much pride and sooo much determination to prove to myself that I can do it. I did it and life happened and I let it go. But they say that one must fail before he succeeds. Im determined and I know I will get it back. I guess Im basicLly here for someone/something to help keep me focused.
    Thanks again for your kind words