Apple Watch Health Kit / Activity Tracker not Syncing with MFP or MapMyFitness

Options
Fit4Life_62
Fit4Life_62 Posts: 24 Member
edited October 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Okay, MFP Apple Watch Users , I've run into a quandary. The other day I updated my Apple ID for my Apple Watch ⌚️ and my e-mail address for My Fitness Pal & Map My Fitness. Since doing that, I've lost the ability to have my Apple Health Kit and Activity Tracker pick up the data from Map My Fitness or My Fitness Pal as I complete workouts not tracked by my watch. Has anyone else who uses Apple Watch run into this issue, and if so have you been able to correct it and how? I uninstalled and reinstalled both of the apps from my iPhone to try and correct it, but that didn't fix the issue. Any tips would be appreciated!

Replies

• mnmboca
    mnmboca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same issue. Please post when you find a solution
  • sfabs224
    sfabs224 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try going into the Sources in the Health app and turn everything off and then back on again
  • rescuedelta8
    rescuedelta8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Okay, MFP Apple Watch Users , I've run into a quandary. The other day I updated my Apple ID for my Apple Watch ⌚️ and my e-mail address for My Fitness Pal & Map My Fitness. Since doing that, I've lost the ability to have my Apple Health Kit and Activity Tracker pick up the data from Map My Fitness or My Fitness Pal as I complete workouts not tracked by my watch. Has anyone else who uses Apple Watch run into this issue, and if so have you been able to correct it and how? I uninstalled and reinstalled both of the apps from my iPhone to try and correct it, but that didn't fix the issue. Any tips would be appreciated!

Did you ever get it working right again?
  • Fit4Life_62
    Options
    Looks like we may be back in business. After uninstalling both MFP and MapMyFitness, as well as turning off the source and individual settings in the Health App multiple times - after a few hit and miss workout syncs it appears to be working again. Thanks for the input sfabs224.
  • Fit4Life_62
    Options
    Looks like we may be back in business. After uninstalling both MFP and MapMyFitness, as well as turning off the source and individual settings in the Health App multiple times - after a few hit and miss workout syncs it appears to be working again. Thanks for the input sfabs224.

Well, I spoke too soon... the issue is not resolved, workouts are not syncing to the Apple Watch HealthKit or Activity Tracker from MapMyFitness as they should any longer. And I was hoping that maybe with the latest Watch update it might be fixed, but no luck there either. * shrugs *
  • jsmileyboy
    jsmileyboy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. The app picks up my steps on my Apple Watch, but it won't sync my workouts
  • adpi18511
    adpi18511 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Exact same problem. Sycs my steps not workouts. Anyone having any luck
  • cherylad
    cherylad Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped working to update to go with my fitness pal. It has worked for a long time, but now not working for about the last month
  • lisamarie1608
    lisamarie1608 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same problem any fixes anyone?