Transgendered (ftm) need too lose Weight for surgery (looking for support)

Options
Hey I'm Daniel I'm 19 from the UK and I'm looking for support to help me lose weight for my top surgery as I'm currantly to over weight to have it :/. Support would be greatly appreciated and given back equally :)! Inbox me if your intrested?

Replies

• crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)

Cis but friendly.
  • StantonJoelle
    StantonJoelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support! Cis female here but I've recently supported a friend through top surgery :smile:
  • Shy_muscl3
    Shy_muscl3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Add me! Cisco female, but I'm part of the LGBT community (I guess...?)
  • cocoastral
    cocoastral Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey there ! i'm adding you because i'm a non-binary guy also losing weight from the uk. i would love to get top surgery honestly but mostly like.... time and money my man. also again i'd probably be too heavy for it.
    but feel free to talk to me with anything !
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • amandaward1511
    amandaward1511 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im available for support and motivation as well. Plz add me. And Congratulations on your future Journey of being YOU!
  • mandy462
    mandy462 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm rubbish at posting and keeping up with threads and such (Rubbish. Get that? I love appropriating Britspeak hehe!), but feel free to add me as a weight loss support friend! Wishing you the best of luck, Daniel!
  • jshirtcliffe
    jshirtcliffe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck Daniel!
  • jshirtcliffe
    jshirtcliffe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    mandy462 wrote: »
    Welcome! I'm rubbish at posting and keeping up with threads and such (Rubbish. Get that? I love appropriating Britspeak hehe!), but feel free to add me as a weight loss support friend! Wishing you the best of luck, Daniel!

Honestly 'rubbish' is a brilliantly versatile word.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    mandy462 wrote: »

Honestly 'rubbish' is a brilliantly versatile word.

Oh rubbish! It's nowhere near as versatile as you think!

Op: You can add me! Cis female but Queer & friendly.
  • PalominoMorgan
    PalominoMorgan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    FTM in same boat. Need to lose weight for surgery to be a reality. Looking for people who understand and want support also.