Blue Diamond Almond Milk

Options
Can you get it in Canada? And if not, what stores can you get it in, in the US?

I want to try it...
Any other almond milk experiences or suggestions are welcome!

Replies

• hkrosez
    hkrosez Posts: 53
    Options
    I tried it once, and it has a nutty flavor. I liked it with my cereal. I bought it at Wal-Mart. Not sure about Canada...
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Love it, drink it all the time. At first I couldn't drink it plain, now I do all the time (with a little cinnamon generally) In the US its now found in most grocery stores in the shelf stable milk, sometimes in the refrigerated section. :D
  • xxojessica
    xxojessica Posts: 14
    Options
    Love it! They have a super low calorie one, 40 calories per cup! It's amazing in cereal and it's cooks the same as regular milk.

I made the switch and I will never go back!

I get mine at Wal-Mart. I googled "Blue Diamond Almond Milk in Canada" and found a blog. The writer says she gets hers at "Safeway, Superstore, Sobeys, Co-op, Health Stores, etc."

Hope this helps!

xxo
    Jessica
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Love the unsweetened chocolate almond milk & unsweetened vanilla. You might be able to have it shipped to you since it doesn't have to be refrigerated. A guy at my office keeps going on & on about the coconut milk so I think I'm going to try that next.
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    I like to get Silk Almond Milk Unsweetened in my Shakeology and in cereal or whatever. Making oatmeal... I get it at Walmart, can get it at Fresh Market, Schnucks, or Fresh Market too.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I live in the midwest US and you can get almond milk at any grocery store in my area... I definitely prefer almond milk to coconut milk, but I like soy milk better for the texture. Almond milk is realllly yummy in coffee, though :3
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Stop & Shop in the US. I like it better then Soy milk, but I'm not a huge "milk" drinker to begin with, so I only use it in cereal. (I don't drink any milk straight..by itself.)
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate it! I am at work and the fiance is currently trying to hunt it down in Sobey's... oh the things we do for love.... I would love to have it with my cereal!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Victory!! It was in the juice section (wtf mate??)!! I can't wait to try it...
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yeah, at some stores here it is in the baking aisle by the evaporated milk & such. Really hard to find at first but I think it's becoming a more common item for people to buy. : ) I hope you enjoy it in your cereal.
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    I live in Alberta and I find it at Safeway, Sobeys and Superstore. You find it in the isles though not in the cooler. I love the unsweetened vanilla and the unsweetened chocolate.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I buy it at Superstore in the Organic section. I go sweetened, I'll suck up the extra 20 calories to have it taste good.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I like it, and will drink it. The only problem I have is that it is low in protein.
  • lilsnowbird
    lilsnowbird Posts: 112
    Options
    yes you can get it in Canada
  • rhomor
    rhomor Posts: 39
    Options
    I am in Toronto Canada and I can get it at Loblaw's and shoppers Drug Mart. Probably others but I never checked.