Any one losing with Leslie Sansone - Walking

Options
I have tried a new workout DVD today, its Leslie Sansone - 5 mile fat burn.... something like that. i really enjoyed and burnt 230 calories in 50minutes, didn't even feel that long or that hard. I was just wandering if any one else uses her DVD's and if they have had much success?

Replies

• mezmez73
    mezmez73 Posts: 63
    Options
    i sure did! she is alot of fun to walk with! i always did the 3 mile.....i should start walking with her again!
    have fun! :) jen
  • healthygirltx
    healthygirltx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have several of her DVDs and switch them out - I really like them, especially in the summertime when it's 105 degrees out! I have found some are easier than others, but I feel like I get a good cardio workout and some of the videos include hand weights. The time seems to go by fast, much more so than on the treadmill.
  • calebsmom998
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE her DVD's! I started my weight loss journey with her DVD's as my exercise program.
    As a working mother I swear by them. I lost over 30 lbs using her workouts. I started running in
    September and don't use them on a daily basis but I do still use them as part of my training for
    races. She has so many different types. I really like the ones that have strength training as part
    of the walking. Keep with it and trust me you will see results! Happy walking!
  • RosieGB33nz
    RosieGB33nz Posts: 142
    Options
    I really enjoyed trying the DVD today, am thinking of adding weights to this one even though she doesnt. I use to do the one where you walked for 20 ins and did strength training for 20 mins.... great workout but can't remember which one it is!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'm doing something different this time around but several years ago I lost almost 50 pounds doing WATP and watching my calories. Then I went and had another kid. :wink:
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone's dvds and got in pretty good shape doing them after I had my daughter. When it got to the point where they were feeling too easy, I just added light weights. They're still my favorite "I don't feel like working out" dvds.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is awesome! Great way to burn calories and keep it fun....especially if you are not comfortable in a gym.
    But really, ANYTHING that helps you burn more calories than you eat is good...walking, swimming, jumping rope, whatever you like to do that burns calories will help you be successful :) I like to alternate Leslie Sansone with Wii Fit, Wii Gold's Gym Cardio Dance and walking.