New moms??

Options
Any new moms or moms of young kids trying to get body back?? Let's motivate each other!! Add me!

Replies

• mellymoobag
    mellymoobag Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had my baby 11 weeks ago but would love to get back to how I was 3 yrs ago pre kids x
  • jennheav
    jennheav Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had my baby almost a year ago. I have 10 pounds to loose. I wanna have another baby but really want to loose this weight first! I use to have so much motivation before, now I've lost a lot of it!
  • foreveryours0620
    foreveryours0620 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mommy but I do have a 2 year old lol
  • Magpieblack
    Magpieblack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine are 18 and 12 lol so totally not new, however I have young step children, does that count? :D
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm a not a new mom.. But I have only one child who is 5 and everyday is a new chance to learn.
  • LizIsBack86
    LizIsBack86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am a mother to a 19 month old little girl, I would love to have mommy friends lol your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • tmoneyag99
    tmoneyag99 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me! I gotta get back on the wagon.
  • Myaaka
    Myaaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have a 7.5 month old little girl and still have 35 lbs baby weight plus 30 lbs other weight to lose!! Please add me! I'd love to have support. I'm new to the community but used MFP for years now
  • Myaaka
    Myaaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh also if you need additional motivation you can always bet on yourself to lose weight at DietBet. I just joined and it's really cool. Def motivates me to lose weight since I'm betting on it. I could lose a lot of money if I don't lose weight or could make good money if I do lose weight. It's intense and really cool!!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom to 5 month old twins. I also have a 3yo. Last time I weighed in a week or so ago I was 155...down 30 lbs or so since I had my girls. Looking to loose another 30/35 to be at 130/135 lbs
  • theresa9424
    theresa9424 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hey there! I'm not a new mom my daughter is 15 months old! But I'm in the same boat I would like another child but I gotta lose this weight first!!! I have a larger goal 25-30 lbs and I'll be happy! My set goal weight! Lets do this mom's!!!! :)
  • chesica1
    chesica1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom! My babe is 7 months old and I've gained not lost but it's time to get back in shape.
  • thegirlwthegreenapple
    thegirlwthegreenapple Posts: 40 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5 weeks postpartum with my 3rd baby and want to lose my remaining 13 lbs of baby weight + 20 lbs more to reach the 120s