Gotta get healthy and lose weight! Looking for friends to support my journey

So I posted a smidge this summer but since I have been released by my doctor to begin working out more vigerously I'm ready to take this train full force.

A little back ground: I'm doing a Combo of Paleo/Primal/ and South Beach so I'll be low carbing it but with healthy veggies and lean meats.

This summer I had 3 TIAs in a period of 6 weeks, found out I had a hole (PFO) in my heart and had developed a blood condition that created clots. Clots plus heart hole = Blood clots straight to the brain. Needless to say I'm am incredibly lucky I did not have a stroke before we could get the hole closed.

The goal is to get off of the statins that I am on, lose the ridiculous amount of baby weight that I gained, and get myself in better physical shape to run after a toddler boy who's favorite activity in the world is just running as wide open for as long as he can.

Replies

• mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Welcome to the team. I'm doing a Ketosis plan. I'd be more than willing to add you
  • Myaaka
    Myaaka Posts: 25 Member
    Hi there! I understand the need to lose baby weight. I have a 7.5 month old and she is crawling quickly all over the place!! I'm still 65 lbs over weight (35 from the pregnancy) and hoping to lose at least half that before her first birthday on March 4, 2017!! I'd love for you to add me! I'm totally down for extra motivation!!
  • Nelly76125
    Nelly76125 Posts: 7 Member
    I am starting a LCHF lifestyle and will be hoping to read more on ketosis. Please add me. I have 50lbs to lose. Please add me.