Jillian Michael's 30 day shred

Options
renae161
renae161 Posts: 334 Member
edited October 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Renae. I'm doing the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I'm currently 9 day's in, on R1. I have already lost 1.8lbs.

Replies

• renae161
    Options
    Nice, congrats! I'd love to see your results and know your workout journey :) someone recently told me crunches aren't a great exercise, so after I workout tonight, I will look into other exercises aside from crunches to add into my routine that focus more on abs.
  • kfloer
    kfloer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me how you log this in the exercise portion? Do you use aerobics high intensity or something else? Thanks!
  • renae161
    Options
    I haven't made any log ins. I kind of just do what I'm supposed to and mark them off as I go on my calendar. I'm sorry.
  • Myaaka
    Myaaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Renae!! I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred!! I just finished day 4 on level 1. It's crazy! I couldn't walk the first 3 days! Haha! Glad that parts over. Now I'm just focusing on doing them the best I can and can't wait until Saturday when I weigh in and measure to see what I've lost!! You can totally add me if you want and we can motivate each other on this!
  • renae161
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I actually just stopped doing it once I hit level 2 since some people on here advised it wasn't a good exercise routine. And, said they got injuries from it. They gave me some helpful tips and advice. I've switched up my routine recently and so far I've lost about 4lbs now total, in the last 12 days. About 2 or 3 lbs lost came from using the Jillian Michael's 30 ds. But, sure I'd love to add you.
  • Myaaka
    Myaaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm actually still doing it. I lost 3.6 lbs and 3 inches this week and I only did level 1 six times. Today I did level 1 & 2 back to back. It was great. I don't do the jumping jacks though cause of my knees but I can do most everything else. It's a great workout just have to be careful. And it's only 20 min and I get a big sweat on haha! Good luck with what u r doing now though. :)