Need help with foods to eat

Options
When I try to update my food diary it wont update, it tells me I am not eating enough. I am on a high protein low carb diet. I get my protein goal every day, but cant get the calories. Help please

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Add higher fat protein sources like whole eggs, beef and bacon.
  • CALS0CCERBEAR87
    CALS0CCERBEAR87 Posts: 38 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    so you're eating less that 1200 a day? seems kinda low...are you exercising like cardio? that always keeps my calories up... i would stick to grass fed red meat, organic 1% cow's milk, raw nuts likes walnuts, all-natural nut butters w/o all the sugar, hydrogenated oils, etc. added, o eggs with omega-3 of course--add feta cheese crumbles, spinach and mushrooms and scramble them in oevoo (which is an amazing oil along with oev coconut)...high-protein shakes are yummy--orgain is plant-based, comes in choco and tastes gr8 with a frozen banana, a tbsp. or 2 of pb and o almond milk (or even cashew) as a base blended... grilled chicken tastes awesome marinated in evoo, spices and lemon juice... u can add a light layer of bbq sauce (high-quality oc) for better taste...and of course bacon is awesome-tasting ...places like trader joe's and whole foods have high quality brands
  • BallerStatuz
    BallerStatuz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ok...so i ate a networth of 11 calories today and thats an average day for me. how am i not losing weight?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    ok...so i ate a networth of 11 calories today and thats an average day for me. how am i not losing weight?

You aren't logging food accurately, so you are eating more than you think.
  • CALS0CCERBEAR87
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ohhh and avocados are awesome as a side/on sandwiches... i'm crazy about hummus with raw veggies like brocc, cauli and baby carrots too... u can make a sandwich too.. get a high quality multi-grain whole wheat bread (gluten-free works too) and use hummus as spread, peppered turkey ham, havarti cheese and greens/tomatoes
  • CALS0CCERBEAR87
    Options
    there are low carb breads out there (not many tho)...look at brands like alvarado street and canyon bakehouse (super high qual ing..)