Green Tea Diet Pills

Options
Does anyone know if these actually work? Anyone tried them? Thanks!

Replies

• momtobobby
    Options
    Does anyone know if these actually work? Anyone tried them? Thanks!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    no I haven't tried them...I heard that mulberry vitamins are really good- it helps stop cravings of sugar- you take 2 pills before each meal for 10 days. you can research mulberry. I can't get it in Canada yet so I haven't tried it..I do plan on ordering on-line.
  • dinkyschmo
    Options
    i think they work....i have more energy,,,and they suppress the want to eat all the time. oh and they definetly cut down on your water weight. you have to go alot...But it takes about a week before there in full swing. I am now on my 3rd week of taking them. I like them
  • LucyJ
    LucyJ Posts: 13
    Options
    Maybe it would be better just to drink green tea :smile: Plus, you never really know what is in those things/ what they will do to you in the long run.
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    I was taking the Green tea pills & all it made me do is go to the washroom extra.....
    But I'd get alot of cramps....:grumble:
    I take Fibre Vitamins instead now, & Those are good, They seem to give me more energy...
    & not make me go to the washroom so much..... Who wants to spend the day in there :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    have seen green tea extract pills...basically the miracle is once again that ole friend cafffiene...although green tea and the antoxidants are supposedly helpful but there are no real diet pills other than life style change.......eat better and get off our butts and move
  • fiddlechic
    Options
    I just drink a lot of green tea
  • momtobobby
    Options
    Maybe it would be better just to drink green tea :smile: Plus, you never really know what is in those things/ what they will do to you in the long run.

I think I will try drinking it!
  • momtobobby
    Options
    have seen green tea extract pills...basically the miracle is once again that ole friend cafffiene...although green tea and the antoxidants are supposedly helpful but there are no real diet pills other than life style change.......eat better and get off our butts and move
    I agree. I am not looking for a shortcut or a miracle pill, just trying to add a little boost to my already good eating habits and exercise. Thanks!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I agree. I am not looking for a shortcut or a miracle pill, just trying to add a little boost to my already good eating habits and exercise. Thanks!
    [/quot

I know what you mean...some are against caffiene and some aren't.....if I am headed for my afternoon workout and start trying to talk myself out of it because I am sluggish, fed up or tired...I have a small cup of strong back coffee and 10-15 minutes later get started and I am ALWAYS glad I did not let myself get talked out of a workout...caffiene works as a great booster I just have to respect it and not drink too much...plus I love the taste of fresh strong coffee