just 6lb to go... maybe...

Options
bernied262
bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
I am in the home stretch and loking forward to getting into maintenance mode. My original goal was to get to 140lbs. Once i got there, i decided to try for 126lbs. Now, I am thinking maybe 120..... but i will wait to i get to 126 then decide. The priority is to be fit, healthy and toned, not 'skinny'.

Here is a pic of me at my heaviest 189lbs (i am 5'1")

nbn112_zpsa2c3225e.jpg

last weekend, at 132lbs

0021_zpsb38dcfb8.jpg

It has not been easy but i have actually really enjoyed it, I have a new found love for exercise and i feel better than I have in years!! Now, if i could just be a few inches taller.....

Replies

• Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Good work!!
  • rustyvicinie
    rustyvicinie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats on not just hitting your original goal which I am sure seemed a long way off when you started. It sure did for me. Same as you as I am 6 away from a goal that seemed "theoretical" when I started but not as I get close and confident I can set a next goal and achieve that one too. Looking great and enjoy it!
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. what a transformation!!
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    beautiful transformation. congratulations to you.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic! I love your dress, it fits you well.
  • swpguy
    swpguy Posts: 15
    Options
    I lik that goal of feeling fit and healthy without worring about the exact #. Keep it up you look great and forget about the height. Short girls rock!
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You've done very well, it seems to easier to gain momentum when you see such good results!
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am having a good day.. looked at your pics and now having a GREAT day! You did awesome...

I am 5'0 and 193 my top weight was 205 for a short time. You have made me smile.. I can see myself back were I used to be. Thanks..
  • harinkie
    harinkie Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow what a difference! That is an amazing result.
    And like taragirl2 said, also an inspiring for the rest of us.
  • carolinetayloruk
    carolinetayloruk Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and like a completely different person
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You have a gorgeous shape - you looked good even before. Great work!!
  • RoninLife
    RoninLife Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm inspired! You look so beautiful! Your body shape is amazing!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 4,023 Member
    Options
    Well, Bernie, you were beautiful at your biggest, and you're simply stunning now! Honestly, and truly stunning! I'm so envious of your beautifu hourglass figure and your lovely toned arms! What an inspiration!

Don't wish yourself any taller - as my dad always says, "You don't get big diamonds!" - you're perfect as you are! Us shorties ROCK!!!
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You look terrific !
    I too love the dress !
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    thanks all, I appreciate your kind words. I was so nervous about posting the 'before' pic, i am soooo embarressed by it! However, it does help me to see just how far i have come.
  • kariannmbc
    kariannmbc Posts: 144
    Options
    You look beautiful in both pictures. But your transformation is incredible! Way to go!
  • didknot226
    didknot226 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!