Pospartum mommys

im 2 weeks postpartum and would love for other mommys to jump on the weight loss wagon with me . I'm also breastfeeding and am 20 yrs old, I have 3 kids in total, a 3.5 yr old, 1.5 yr old, and now a 2 week old, all girls. Add me :)

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    I have four kiddos. 12, 9, 21 months, and 11 months. I'm in maintenance =) It's tricky but can be done!
  • becca_maee
    becca_maee Posts: 144 Member
    I have a 6 month old and just started trying to get back in shape about a month ago. When I was pregnant with her I ate really healthy and then found out I had gestational diabetes so that cut what I ate down even more... So as soon as she popped out I went insane eating everything I didn't have for 9 months. (Before I got pregnant I was really small and able to eat any and everything and maintain my weight) Literally up until I started dieting and excersizing all I would drink was soda and junk or fast food. So I gained fat. I was 129, then I started my diet/excersizing and now I'm 119. I was 105 before I got pregnant and that's my goal now :)
  • becca_maee
    becca_maee Posts: 144 Member
    Seriously I had to stay in the hospital 3 days afterwards and I ate fast food and soda every meal which I wasn't even suppose to since they wanted me to be careful about the diabetes :neutral: it's embarrassing and I def regret it! But I'm fixing it now.
  • abragg100
    abragg100 Posts: 1 Member
    Mother of 3. I have a 3 year old and a set of twins I just had in early September. Before getting pregnant I had lost just over 30 pounds and craved fitness and healthy foods. When I got pregnant I still craved as much activeness as i could take without being a danger. I did not indulge in as many cravings as I did with my first pregnancy. I did give myself some leniency to indulge but mostly are healthy and gained mostly all belly. Now I am trying to lose sight again but it seems like all I crave is sugar. Its the hardest thing to not think about all the time! I just want sugar sugar sugar. I had to throw a cake I just bought in the trash after finding myself in my 4th slice in 1 day. So I went to the store and purchase fresh fruits and veggies. Though the salad(kale and spinach) taste like dirt to me when I eat it now I know it'll go away. I once craved salad daily. I would buy all the fixings and chicken breasts or fish or shrimp now it's just dirt. I need it to pass.
  • beccilou1991
    beccilou1991 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 25 and 5wks postpartum with my first baby
    If anyone in this post wants to add me feel free ☺