Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    My favouritest ever ssjnkz5s9bjk.jpg

+1

Mixes super easy. Vanilla + frozen banana = awesomeness
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Quest, especially the Salted Caramel flavor. 100 calories for 25 grams of protein. I like the most protein bang for my calorie buck!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Quest, especially the Salted Caramel flavor. 100 calories for 25 grams of protein. I like the most protein bang for my calorie buck!

Quests powders are delicious, and the marcos are awesome. However, their prices are retarded. I'm buying a blended protein powder, not low grade cocaine.
  • fatkid1110
    fatkid1110 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    BSN ISOBURN
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

^I like Quest too. It's reliably gluten free, blends up into a thick shake, and is tasty. Like Gallowmere, I wish it were less expensive, but too many other protein powders have disagreed with me to shop around much.

Salted caramel mixed with peanut butter powder is quite possibly the most delicious protein shake I've ever made.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Isopure Unflavored Whey Isolate...just bought three pounds from Amazon for $34!
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    PhD Diet Whey - choc mint. Low calorie, protein dense. Winner!
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I like Nature's Bounty chocolate with coconut milk. I have it auto ship through Amazon every 60 days.
  • arose1122
    arose1122 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My go to is Bulk Supplements Whey Isolate. I get it on Amazon.
  • arose1122
    arose1122 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    arose1122 wrote: »
    My go to is Bulk Supplements Whey Isolate. I get it on Amazon.

Never mind. I CANNOT get this stuff to blend in cold liquids. I usually add the protein to my coffee, but I've been trying to add it to cashew milk and it just won't blend.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

^I like Quest too. It's reliably gluten free, blends up into a thick shake, and is tasty. Like Gallowmere, I wish it were less expensive, but too many other protein powders have disagreed with me to shop around much.

Salted caramel mixed with peanut butter powder is quite possibly the most delicious protein shake I've ever made.

I am totally trying this as soon as I get home tonight!
  • aliciamarieUF
    aliciamarieUF Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    827hs698f68r.png

Non-hormone vanilla whey.
  • caoceanlover
    caoceanlover Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love the CytoSport by Muscle Milk 100% Whey protein. I get it at Costco (don't know if you are near one) 6 pounds for $39.99. Low carb, low fat, low sugar and 27 grams of protein for 130 calories.
  • ultravi0lets
    ultravi0lets Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I love Bob's red mill vanilla protein powder! It's vegan and contains probiotics and chia seeds
    boosters.jpg
  • najmono
    najmono Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi guys, I am using slimfast, it is not bad, tastes nice for strawberries and really cheaper than any other brand that works !!! :)
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I love the CytoSport by Muscle Milk 100% Whey protein. I get it at Costco (don't know if you are near one) 6 pounds for $39.99. Low carb, low fat, low sugar and 27 grams of protein for 130 calories.

I'm currently using this brand and like it a lot for the reasons mentioned. Bought 12 lbs (two bags) of it in chocolate and am still working on the 1st bag.

Also bought 22 lbs (two 11 lb bags) of My Protein Stevia Chocolate because they were offering a special on it at a great price - just $5/pound. I tried a spoonful of it to see if I liked it and I do, but it doesn't taste as good to me as the Cytosport does.
  • cqbkaju
    cqbkaju Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Aaron_K123 wrote: »
    Seconded, the double chocolate specifically. I tried their cookie dough once and it almost made me gag.

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Strawberry Banana
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Double Rich Chocolate
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »

I'm currently using this brand and like it a lot for the reasons mentioned. Bought 12 lbs (two bags) of it in chocolate and am still working on the 1st bag.

Also bought 22 lbs (two 11 lb bags) of My Protein Stevia Chocolate because they were offering a special on it at a great price - just $5/pound. I tried a spoonful of it to see if I liked it and I do, but it doesn't taste as good to me as the Cytosport does.

The stevia flavors are pretty gross in my opinion. People can say what they want about sucralose and ace K, but they do their job well.
  • nrtunell
    nrtunell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Isopure Zero Carb- cause sometimes you just want protein
  • marissalea93
    marissalea93 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy, but I love my CVS Brand Whey Protein Powder. The chocolate has a pretty good taste, protein content, and is easy on the wallet. I also like EAS Vanilla Protein, Muscle Milk Light, and LeanShakes from GNC!