Options
Hi! I am new to this website. I found this website from the blackberry apps and it has some great review about the program so I thought I would give this a try.

I have been struggling with my weight most of my life and was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes but I have manage to control for now but I know it can come back. Right now, the biggest problem I am having is not wanting to eat and do any workout in the heat. The humidity is so high that all I want to do is stay in the house and relax. I am hoping that the weather would be a little bit cooler so I can do some workout.

Right now I am trying to find some low calorie but healthy trail mix.

I hope I will learn many things on the web.

Replies

• sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    welcome and u came to the right place for all the suport u need :)
  • valeriaehines
    valeriaehines Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi New Member and you made the first step (joined MFP).. Believe in yourself and have FAITH.. You can do it!!!!. We (MFP) will be there for you!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
  • kattyrox
    kattyrox Posts: 2
    Options
    I so like your goal chart. If you don't mind I may use it for myself.
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    welcome to MFP - we are all here for you! Good luck with your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • corsetiere
    corsetiere Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi! *waves* MFP is one of the best places to be for supportive weight loss. :) I came here (with another account that I cant remember my info for) before I had my son and I lost almost 50 pounds. The people here truly are amazing because they want to be here and we all love helping others out.

I am a type II diabetic as well. What I do for exercise when its too hot to really exercise outside is called isometrics. If you google it there should be a lot of informative sites that pop up for you. Also you can always just put on some music and move to your hearts content in your livingroom. Me and my son have a blast dancing with each other. The best part is no one can see me and I feel like im the dancing queen. :)

Again, welcome!!!!!!

Katie