Back on MFP... looking for other active members!

Options
After getting injured and not being able to exercise like before I'm back to being near the heaviest weight I've ever been! Just a few pounds shy. Now I'm looking for active friends who have the same goals where we can motivate and encourage each other!

Replies

• alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    I know the struggle. I'm close to my heaviest again.... Now starting over and this time is going to be different. They say, you are who you surround yourself with. So why not surround yourself with positivity and help each other out. I'm in!!!
  • makinmars
    makinmars Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Let's do this!
  • mariettaortiz42
    mariettaortiz42 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ambert256 wrote: »
    After getting injured and not being able to exercise like before I'm back to being near the heaviest weight I've ever been! Just a few pounds shy. Now I'm looking for active friends who have the same goals where we can motivate and encourage each other!

You got this girl
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm also trying to stay on track using this site. Feel free to add me
  • Zarka_91
    Zarka_91 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good luck Hun. You can do this :)
  • queencelina
    queencelina Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for active members! Feel free to add me :)
  • missyloutaylor
    missyloutaylor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am now at my heaviest after having lost 30+ pounds last year. I had surgery in April and have gained all of it back plus some. Feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • samanthaswales
    samanthaswales Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I have just joined and am getting my head around this app and eating less exercising more
  • mielkeka12
    mielkeka12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my fifth day using my fitness pal and I am also looking for active members to help motivate and help me stay on track!
  • ambert256
    ambert256 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've sent everyone an invite thus far! If anyone else wants to help support and motivation each other as well as offer advice go ahead please send an ad! :)
  • SxcLadybugz
    SxcLadybugz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too.. i'm new here and need all the help I can get... 26lbs to go...
  • ambert256
    ambert256 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • poppigirl
    poppigirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    looking for support too - I have been back at MFP since june and was on succeeding (down 40 pounds) and on track- but this week has been hard- I know the holidays are going to do a number on me.
  • amanda_deanne
    amanda_deanne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm just restarting after gaining some weight back with back to back pregnancies. I'm also looking for active, positive friends! :smile: I previously lost a little over 70 pounds using MFP and was able to maintain that for two years. I had two babies in fifteen months, and gained quite a bit with my youngest. I'm finally finished nursing and am so excited to be back at things! I have 25 pounds until I'm back down to my pre pregnancy weight and would like to lose another 15-25 after that.
  • onetru220
    onetru220 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    youve got this girl !!!! misery loves company don't be miserable :wink: