Goal Weight?

Hi guys! I am just writing to see if there are any tall ladies (5"10' 5"11) out here that wouldn't mind sharing their goal weight. I am having a had time determining where i should stand. After 50 pounds lost, I am still discouraged @ the number on the scale, and just would like to hear what people that share my height goals are. Thank you, and good luck on reaching all your goals!

Replies

• Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    I am only 5'9", but my goal is 142. Bump for you :)
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    I'm 5'10 and my goal weight is, as of right now, around 150 lbs. I think 150-175 l bs is normal healthy weight, but I'm almost 175 now and that isn't small enough yet for me. I guess it all depends on each person and what they feel comfortable with. I've lost 55lbs and I don't feel small enough yet eiether. So you are not alone.
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
  • I'm 5'10 and my goal weight is 140-143. I am a runner and think that this would be my best "running weight". In general, if I'm around 145 I feel fine. If I get up to 150, I feel uncomfortable. Everyone is different!

As a general rule, I have read many times that a healthy weight is 5 feet = 100 lbs, and then add on 5 lbs per inch over 5 feet. So the recommended weight would be 150. Of course this is a ballpark number. Some will be lower, some will be higher.