anyone starting insanity soon?

Options
I am hoping to have Insanity by Friday to start Saturday. Anyone else starting soon or just starting? The hubs nd I are doing it together and could sure use some motivation! I am ready to get rid of this last 15 pounds of fat! Plus tone up my tummy!

Replies

• anhaab
    anhaab Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 3rd week right now! Would love to help keep each other accountable!
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    I really want to start it! I just haven't had the money to order it yet. People say it sure does give you a work out though and you sweat so much.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Im planning to order it and i will be starting august 1. best of luck to u and ur hubby with it. ive heard nothing but great things about it
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I really want to start it! I just haven't had the money to order it yet. People say it sure does give you a work out though and you sweat so much.

I did a lot of research first. Most people say they have a love hate relationship with insanity. As long as it gives me results I am happy. I need something to complete my weightloss journey. I'm down 38 pounds. These last 15 have me struggling.
  • ironsister
    ironsister Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started week two. It is pretty intense, I was VERY sore during the first week. I take lots of breaks but I know I am accomplishing something because by the time the workout is over I am dripping sweat! I did not take pictures or measurements but I can tell my pants are already looser and my husband says my tummy looks a little flatter. I have read several blogs that say week 3 is the toughest mentally so I am hoping to maintain good momentum and bust through week three next week. There are several insanity threads on here and on other blogs so you will easily find lots of support. Good luck to you!
  • ironsister
    ironsister Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I found mine on ebay for $52 it came with all the discs, the calendar, calipers, and nutrition guide. I was very pleased.
  • vicky_wright
    Options
    I started Insanity yesterday. I started with the Cardio Abs. I walk 2 miles each morning before work and I implemented the Insanity Abs to target my abs. I stopped a few times but I hope to have it non-stop by the end of the week. It's a 16 minute workout but it is INSANE.:happy:
  • ruiz1470
    ruiz1470 Posts: 1
    Options
    Insanity is the best workout program EVERRRRR!!!!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

oh i am seriouslty soaked when done
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I did Insanity together (we are doing ChaLEAN Extreme right now though)! It is super fun to do it together! It's fun to motivate each other! :)
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you should probally start on a monday..1st day of the week and thats how the calender goes..i have 2 weeks..and will be doing it again without a break!!!...so i will be starting in 2 weeks
  • porksiopao
    porksiopao Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 3rd week right now! Would love to help keep each other accountable!

I'm on my 3rd week too! Certainly felt much better after the first week, and my second fit test results were much improved! It's very intense, and I learned to keep my own pace and use the HRM to monitor. Still a way to go, but can definitely see results!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow, with my work schedule Thursday is the best break day for me. Hope we can motivate each other!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Doing my fit test today!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Did the fit test yesterday. Following the schedule now. I've done the Fast and Furious a few times, sweating a lot is an understatement lol