Still feeling guilty

Options
So I joined today and love the app and have kept under my calorie allowance today by 45 calories but I still feel guilty! Support please?

Replies

• Spook_Skywalker
    Spook_Skywalker Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What do you feel guilty about? You were under your allowance.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    There is nothing to feel guilty about, that's a good thing. :)
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    You are guilty of being below your allowance. Eat more! (Kidding and good work)
  • andrewbrewer14
    andrewbrewer14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Don't feel guilty. Not everyday is the same.
  • Kmedeiros83
    Kmedeiros83 Posts: 86 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Guilt is not something that will EVER help you succeed..in anything, drop guilt from your life completely and you'll feel a lot better :D
  • almss1
    almss1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I make you feel better I was 230 over my calories so you good.. Keep up
  • n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You made a plan and stuck to it. If the plan makes you feel guilty, change it.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Last Saturday was such a bad cheat day that I didn't even log it. I didn't let it make me feel guilty, though; I just looked at the scale, sighed, and got back in saddle.

Just remember that some days you'll come in under your limit and some days you'll come in over. Don't sweat or rejoice over either outcome, but instead stick with your plan for the long run and you'll be fine.
  • ryanrobles
    ryanrobles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's not all about calories. But the type of calories. If you under and within your macros. It's a good day. Smile
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ryanrobles wrote: »
    It's not all about calories. But the type of calories. If you under and within your macros. It's a good day. Smile

A calorie is a calorie is a calorie. There are not different types of calories.