Whats ur Fitness goals before the end of 2016

Options
Hey its Shawn from Chicago, feel free to add me also

Replies

• elizabethanneatx
    elizabethanneatx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Shawn, I'm Elizabeth! Mine is to lose 20 pounds before the new year, what's yours?
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started in March and I've lost 62lbs. 38 more to go... my goal as of right now is to just get thru the holidays without gaining any! I hope to continue to lose during the holidays but I'm 1 of those people who starts baking at thanksgiving and I don't stop until new years!
  • BBrake88
    BBrake88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm trying to lose at least 15 lbs.!
  • gabrielasilva0812
    gabrielasilva0812 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lose ten pounds or enter the 160's since I'm in the 170's like I'm one pound away. I have to survive through disney for a whole week, thanksgiving, christmas and new YEARS eveDX tho <3 love chicago by the way
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    HI.

I broke my ankle a few weeks ago, so my main fitness goal is to be able to run again
  • hpacaro
    hpacaro Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am really close to my ideal weight so I just want to maintain my current weight and continue improving what I put in my body for fuel. First step - more veggies! 4 servings a day is a my goal and right now I'm lucky to get 1 or 2.
  • NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Get in the 160s! About 23 pounds away--ambitious given the holidays in there, but that's my goal-- consistent two per week for ten weeks- plus a bonus 3#- haha- I'm doing it!!
  • santandr77
    santandr77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    To stay cool!!!
  • Bigjoeko
    Bigjoeko Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    To get down to 340
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Get into the 220's
  • AhdriBrunk
    AhdriBrunk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am trying to loose 15 pounds and tone out my body
  • almss1
    almss1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 50 lb 3 years ago now I gain 23 so I wish I can loose that 23 again. it's hard
  • solquest1976
    solquest1976 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Working towards a more toned physique by cleaner eating, increasing my activity & adding weights to my workouts. Wanna be FIERCE in my 40's. Ya heard??!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I've been on IR for about 3.5 months so my fitness goals are to get my fitness level back to where it was 3.5 months ago.