Comment here if you Need more motivated people on your friend list ;)

Options
1232425262729»

Replies

• johnpack1983
    johnpack1983 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hello out their .. My name is John and I'm trying hard to lose some un wanted weight . Please feel free to add me I love meeting new people and we'll to be honest it helps in the weight loss process. I'm not sure on how to add but I reakon I will learn good day and God Bless
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm basic!!!
  • Westieok
    Westieok Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! Day 1. I'm 5'1.5" and weigh 188. Need to start slow due to rheumatoid arthritis. I need to get off the sofa! I know it will help to loose weight and get moving but it's so hard to start. Need motivational partners please!
  • endri_dervishi
    endri_dervishi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I started my diet again after i gained 5kg again :/ feel free to add me i would like to see the progress everybody makes it makes me feel more motivated :smile:
  • jaysfan1
    jaysfan1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivated people who don't just add u as a friend and that's all u hear from them. I want someone that is driven and will motivate and I will do the same in return.
  • VertBert
    VertBert Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Been doing good...57 lbs down. Looking for friends for mutual support and motivation. I log everyday and share my diary. Anybody feel free to add me.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well
  • limedolphin16
    limedolphin16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting back up after a rough year, really need a community where everyone is doing the same thing as me so that I can relate!
  • saracolleenstar
    saracolleenstar Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for more motivated friends in MFP too. Please add me if you like :)
  • salston1990
    salston1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting my journey. 5'5 155 new York city my goal is 140 25 years old
  • fitjourneymama
    fitjourneymama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Always looking to show support and motivate others, feel free to add me
  • freekshow413
    freekshow413 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    No friends on here yet. I joined a long time ago but wasn't really committed. I'm doing much better this time (down 25lbs) but I'm starting to get discouraged lately because I feel that I've plateaued. Add me if you'd like :)
  • anthonyboylin
    anthonyboylin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me folks
  • kelleykelcox
    kelleykelcox Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Always good to have more motivated people!