Hello :)

Options
Hello everyone :) I'm new to the site, and so far really like it. I am also pretty new to the fitness and weight loss area (I'll admit I've gotten pretty lazy). I lack motivation, but am working hard on that (the mirror helps). I'd like to lost weight quickly for a vacation we have planned. Any suggestions?? I gained it pretty quickly actually, which is where the wake up call came in. I've never been a bad eater, except I know I don't drink enough water which I'm working on. Any advise, thoughts, and suggestions is very welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• greenhydrangea
    greenhydrangea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't have any suggestions, but I'm working the water thing right now. drinking 8 glasses a day no matter what (not counting caffeinated drinks, but counting decaf herbal tea). Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help each other!
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    How much are you wanting to lose? You don't want to lose weight too quickly because you will just gain it all back plus more. Weight loss takes time. You have to stay motivated and not give up. Exercise, and drink plenty of water! I usually don't worry too much about what I eat. I worry more about moderation. That way I don't deprive myself of yummy foods. Anyways, welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me (:
  • duckle777
    duckle777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Something that I am working on is logging EVERYTHING that I eat. I got to see where all my calories were going. And comparing that to the amount of calories a day I should be eating...that was my slap in the face! It's hard, but I'm doing it. Make sure your goals are realistic in terms of weight loss. I've made huge goals in the past and felt so disappointed when I didn't make it.