Hi im new

artista95
artista95 Posts: 1
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: Hi im new, today was my first day on this website, i stay at home, dont have a car , any suggestions on exercises i can do that would be great. thank you

Replies

• XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    go out for a run or walk. you could also play a sport with some friends. theres some good work out videos on youtube or on netlix if you have that. you could even play the wii! theres lots of good and even fun exercises you could do (: add me if you want!
  • ackane87
    ackane87 Posts: 1
    Hi artista95

I just started, yesterday. Me and my husband are trying really hard to get back in to shape. I have had 3 knee surgeries and just started packing on the pounds So now I'm trying to lose it all. Wish us luck

Amanda
  • Power walking works great for me and if you have a bike that is always good.:smile:
  • deetrog
    deetrog Posts: 3
    There are tons of things you can do! I only exercise at home. You don't need equipment. Walk, run, jumping jacks for cardio. Squats, lunges, planks. Search around the net and you can find lots of good websites, many with videos showing proper form. I like coreperformance for different exercises.
  • Hi, I'm just starting, a friend recommended this website to me. I work a sedentary job and have a 50 min commute each way to work. I'm open for suggestions for trying to fit in exercise.

- Carrie =)
  • I just started today as well!
This discussion has been closed.