Trying to start this healthy life

Options
Totally have started before and quit. Being going through alot but I realize I have to start loving myself

Replies

• onetru220
    onetru220 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've noticed I have truly forgotten myself as well. A good jump start in reflecting on everything. I started by putting on my mirror things of inspiration so as I get ready in the morning I remember why I'm here today! for me to Live life long and full!!! xoxo have a beautiful day
  • opmarty
    opmarty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So true, it all starts with you. One day at a time.
  • 30lbsorbust
    30lbsorbust Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We've all been there before. Perhaps making smaller, more attainable goals would help you stick to it this time. Some ideas: 16 oz water each hour, substitute 16 oz water every other time you normally have a soft drink, a walk for 20 min the same time every day, measuring everything will help you with your portion size, log everything & be honest & look at your reflection each time & say, "I am changing into a better me". I hope you can glean something from this. Here's to you!
  • nechi14
    nechi14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank u to all of you for your words!!!
  • andrewbrewer14
    andrewbrewer14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi. Knuckle down and grind it out. You can do it. You've made a start so go through with it. Not gonna be easy but thats where we help with the mental strength . Good luck
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi I am trying to get back on track after a hiatus I had to take due to injury. I am looking for friends to join the journey with me. You can add me if you like. :)