Loosing Weight after 2

Options
Im new here. Been loosing weight since May 6, 2011. So far. I have lost 25lbs. Looking to lose 20 more pounds. I had my 2nd baby about 5 months ago. I need motivation from fellow gils like me.

Replies

• MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hey I am with you athought I have had 3 kids since 2005 so I gained back all the weight i lost before having them.
    I had my last baby in January and have been trying to lose since March....making progress!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I had my 2nd baby 2 years ago this month! I've lost the baby weight, but am trying to be the healthiest me ever. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I had my 2nd baby in dec......trying to get the baby weight off and more! You can add me for motivation and support!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    just had my baby in january. ive been on here for 2 months and lost 13 lbs :) welcome!
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! That dreaded baby weight is tough. BUt, it CAN be done-especially by logging in here everyday and getting the wonderful support through all the people here. Add me if you want. I have quite a lot more weight to lose. BUt, one can never have too many friends.:smile:
  • 1carson
    1carson Posts: 4
    Options
    Just had my 4th baby in February. Its hard to have the time and motivation. But I have decided that my self esteem is waaaay more important to me than a brownie or cookie. Just keep at it. Remember that you will never be the same after you've had kids, but you can still try to be the best you can be.
    good luck
  • IamMsDeniece
    Options
    Definitely know exactly what you're talking about. Had my second baby a yr and a half ago and I'm still trying to lose weight from the first one FIVE years ago!!! AAAHHH!!! Haha! Add me if you want :)
  • kerenjackson06
    kerenjackson06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are trying for #2 now, so I'll be in your boat soon, God willing. Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for people with similar struggles.
  • shellyrell28
    Options
    hi!! just had my 2nd 6 weeks ago!! i just started working out using turbo fire! i gaine d80lbs during my pregnancy now im trying to loose 50. its driving me crazy bc its all in my hips n thighs smh. but im motivated and ready!! good luck!!
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    well im sorry , im sure youve read my reply to your last post ,, i think you are totally bonkers ,,,i am posting here as well so that i can voice my opinion to anyone that replies here thinking what your doing is good ,,your very misguided on what is healthy ,,that is a stupid amount of weight to lose so fast & i hope the people who see this check your other post & see the replies ,,, this site is my fitness pal ,,not my starvation pal
    i hope the out come is good for you & i wish you all the best & hope you can turn your goals round to a healthy frame of mind
  • hello_kyla
    Options
    I had my boy in December. Still have 23 pounds to loose!
  • 20114liz
    20114liz Posts: 13
    Options
    well im sorry , im sure youve read my reply to your last post ,, i think you are totally bonkers ,,,i am posting here as well so that i can voice my opinion to anyone that replies here thinking what your doing is good ,,your very misguided on what is healthy ,,that is a stupid amount of weight to lose so fast & i hope the people who see this check your other post & see the replies ,,, this site is my fitness pal ,,not my starvation pal
    i hope the out come is good for you & i wish you all the best & hope you can turn your goals round to a healthy frame of mind

Take it easy on me. You have no idea how much calories i used to eat. About 3,500 calories a day. Now i am trying to reduce it to 1,500 and i'm starving, but loosing weight. I gained 50lbs from pregnancy and i'm trying to lose it. I believe the way pple eat is relative.
    You have no idea how much i used to eat. I do not appreciate the insults. Get your facts rights.
  • 20114liz
    20114liz Posts: 13
    Options
    You guys take it easy on me. You have no idea how much calories i used to eat. About 3,500 calories a day. Now i am trying to reduce it to 1,500 and i'm starving, but loosing weight. I gained 50lbs from pregnancy and i'm trying to lose it. I believe how pple eat is relative.
    You have no idea how much i used to eat. I do not appreciate the insults. Get your facts rights. Thanks to the lady that explained her own situation.